Cumberland County Jets

Jet Pride

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Parton was at Powell for many years, went to Farragut in 2005 and has been O line coach there ever since with mixed results. Heard the parents were glad to see him go, we'll see what he can do at CCHS, hope he can get a staff together.

I have been around Farragut Football along time and my son played four years there this being his last year and I thought the guy did a great job there. He got the most out of the kids and the kids seem to like the man. Not sure what parents said that but I really like the guy and hated to see him go. CCHS got a really good coach with Parton wish him the best.

IMO coach stiles should have gotten the head job....he knows football inside out and would be a great fit for the Jets! Cumberland county needs a coach like him that will build a winning tradtion and make better players on and off the field.....whats the name of the moron athletic director of Cumberland County anyways??? he needs to hit the high road and maybe they wouldn't have a 1-29 record over the past three years...Coach Partin is a brave man for taking that job hopefully him an Stiles can turn our Jets around!!

GO JETS!!

IMO coach stiles should have gotten the head job....he knows football inside out and would be a great fit for the Jets! Cumberland county needs a coach like him that will build a winning tradtion and make better players on and off the field.....whats the name of the moron athletic director of Cumberland County anyways??? he needs to hit the high road and maybe they wouldn't have a 1-29 record over the past three years...Coach Russel is a brave man for taking that job hopefully him an Stiles can turn our Jets around!!

GO JETS!!

someone seems upset? have we considered anger management classes?