Alcoa vs Milan

owcoa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That picture is from the tornado at Union in February. Apparently, BCS thinks it's HILARIOUS to use photos of COMPLETE devastation in our area against us. Again I prove a point...CLASS-LESS!

That's what I was afraid of. BCS did you really do that? I am graduating from Union in December. That is uncalled for. You must agree, that is crossing the line. I was not on campus when it happened, but alot of my friends had family members there. I doubt you would find that one funny if a family member of yours was in that. Tell me it just looks like Union. I am holding out judgment because it is hard to tell if that is Union. I am hoping that it is not, and that BCS didn't realize about what had happened.

Well, being from the west I am absolutely pulling for Milan....GO DAWGS!!!! I must say this has been the most visually entertaining thread I have seen on here in a long time....keep up the good work...both sides /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

OK Alcoa fans, since you,ve made a habbit out of being at the BORO, what's latest someone can show up and still get a good seat around the 50 yrd line?

Milan will be the home team so they will get the bigger side ( home side). I also believe they will bring more than GP. Alcoa will have between 1500-2000 fans on Friday night. I bet Milan will bring more due to the face they have not been here since 1999. So getting a seat on the 50, at least an hour.

Tornados......That right Keep thinking we are No threat! Thats just what Goodpasture Thought.

Yeah , we know how you feel , they didnt think we were a threat either, for 3 years /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

2005: Alcoa 55 Goodpasture 13

2006: Alcoa 31 Goodpasture 3

2007: Alcoa 35 Goodpasture 3

Lighten up. He was using a pic of tornado damage because that's our mascot, not because he thinks the devastation is funny.

Then BCS COULD have found a picture that didn't hit so close to home for our area. I know someone who lost EVERYTHING but their life in that storm. It's not something I find funny or should be joked with. So like I said...classless, and tasteless.

And let me set something straight. None of my resentment is towards the majority of Alcoa fans, or the team. I have great respect for them. It's for this ONE person, who doesn't know when to draw a line of fun and disrespect.

I'm not unrealistic enough to say Milan is gonna blow Alcoa out of the water. But I know that it's going to be a good game. And if Milan can get on Alcoa fast, I believe they can pull off the win. Now if Milan lets them get ahead of them early, it's gonna be hard to come back.

But it irritates me, (and I'm sure that's part of the point and why people do it...to irritate us Milan folks) when people who haven't even seen us this year A.) judge us for ONE bad game(Westview in the 2nd round) and B.) say they KNOW we can't do something. I mean there were quite a few Alcoa, and alot of Goodpasture fans that KNEW we couldn't win last week, yet we DOMINATED that game.

So again, I'm trying NOT to lump Alcoa fans into one group. Because I know most of your opinions might favor BCS's opinion, it probably doesn't meet up exactly.

Just messing around with massey and look at what it predicted for these scores , then look at the actual score

Predicted: Alcoa 29 Marion County 11

Actual: Alcoa 30 Marion County 14

Predicted: Alcoa 17 Maryville 22

Actual: Alcoa 17 Maryville 20

Predicted: Alcoa 31 CAK 9

Actual: Alcoa 28 CAK 7

Predicted: Alcoa 31 Milan 18

Actual: ??????????????/

Pretty interesting in my opinion

Just messing around with massey and look at what it predicted for these scores , then look at the actual score

Predicted: Alcoa 29 Marion County 11

Actual: Alcoa 30 Marion County 14

Predicted: Alcoa 17 Maryville 22

Actual: Alcoa 17 Maryville 20

Predicted: Alcoa 31 CAK 9

Actual: Alcoa 28 CAK 7

Predicted: Alcoa 31 MArion 18

Actual: ??????????????/

Pretty interesting in my opinion

When you playing MArion? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />