Alcoa vs Milan

owcoa

You guys underestimate our Defense, Offense, Special Teams, Schedule and our Coaching. Phillip Fulmer is out of a job this week because he got complacent with where his program was. He quit hitting the road so much, didn't get as involved as he used to in the recruiting processes and gave up some of the small things it takes to be sucessful year in and year out. Can he still coach football? Heck yea, he can coach great. Little things have a tendency to go un-noticed until they become obvious. Your fan base is already guilty of this - my question is are your players and coaches? When you are winning all looks good. You are going to see a team on the other side of the field with comparable speed. We don't play tricks - we line it up and challenge you to stop us. If you stack the box we will run 10 yd. routes and move the chains. If you bite on those routes we will run stop and go and blow past you. The biggest challenge Milan faces on Friday night is the offensive line vs the D-Line of Alcoa. I think we will have some sucess running the ball. I am not for sure what Morris and crew have up thier sleeve but rest assured they are a great set of coaches and would love nothing more than walking off that field after being told all week they can't compete. These men have been working 12-16 hours a day for the last week putting in the game plan. Milan will be prepared and will be more than Alcoa is looking for. The game may turn on a missed FG by Alcoa or the situation may arise where they would have kicked with the regular kicker but don't feel comfortable with the new one.

Milan 23

Alcoa 21

In less than 24 hours this thing will all be over and we will know for sure what we have said all week long - Milan Bulldogs are going to take Gold Ball back across the river and Alcoa is just not going to understand what happened this time that was so different.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow

posts like this are why people think women know little about sport really how much more random can you get CSi Miami come on, but to get back to football Milan may declare the turf in murfresboro a crimescene after Alcoa assails them.

Well, ye ole verbose one, I actually know quite a bit about sports......have a coach in the immediate family /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I have no personal team playing....just having fun. Come on....if you were the smartest person alive you would have picked up on it...... /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Hope both teams have an injury free game.

I can't believe it is almost that time. I plan to go by BOH around 11:30 with some guys from the college and then head towards the Boro. I really hope it is a good game, and I think it will be but part of me is starting to think Alcoa will click and do better than I am thinking. I'm still saying Alcoa by 14 though.

Alcoa's defensive and offensive line did a great job against us. The left side of that O-line is really impressive.

#89, Mr. Football, better keep an eye on him. They do not throw him the ball much but usually when they do it is very productive. People worry so much about the other athletes they throw at you and forget about the big man. You better know where he is, especially from the 30 in. I was wondering Alcoa fans, how is his shoulder? Did he just have a stinger against us or is it really hurt?

I think they had a couple of others on the injured list before we played and I thought a few was banged up after our game last week.

#2 is a load. The guy is probably not the fastest kid they have but he packs a wallop. Very tough to bring down.

#8 has good touch on the ball. Loves to throw the "rainbow" and let those receivers just run to the ball. Not a Randall Cobb but is a good QB in his own right. Does not try to win the game himself and will not turn the ball over.

I would have to say though #3 is the best athlete on the field. He can go the distance anytime he touches the ball. I think he scorched us on a post pattern and tried again later and we intercepted the pass. They love to throw the screen to him cause one person can not tackle him by themselves.

I don't think there is a better coach in 2A Coach Rankin. He has proven himself to be the best at Smith County, Riverdale and now Alcoa. To be the best you have to beat the best. We had our chance and didn't get it done. Now Milan you get your chance.

Good luck you will probably need it!

I love getting on here and reading 16 and 17 year old kids talk about real football. Its hilarious.

Alcoa talks about how weak West Tennessee Football is. Then they bring up the past couple years. If you want to bring it up, lets bring it up. Milan hasn't gotten beat 55-0 in the playoffs in the last 8 years. You got spanked by a Lipscomb team, that then went and played Huntingdon and it was like 40 point win by Huntingdon. Weak?

Were were you in 2001? 2002? 2003?

Milan 98

Milan 99

2000 Alcoa

2001 Alcoa was slaw, Goodpasture dominated

2002 Even slawer, David Lipscomb dominated

2003 Got raped by David Lipscomb

2004 you won ..best game ive seen in a while by both teams. Could have gone either way

2005 you won

2006 you won

2007 you won the Cobb era is over.

2008 ?

You haven't been OUTRIGHT dominant but for 3 years. Lets get real. All good things come to an end.

You can reply all you want. You aren't the "team to beat" in this state. You never will be until you beat Maryville. Maryville had less talent than you this year and you still lost. You had Cobb for three years and still couldn't win. NOT ONCE!...Don't get on here and think everyone looks up to Alcoa. You aren't even the champions of your own county. Yes, I know Maryville is legit but you will be forever known in your lifespan for winning those championships but never beating Maryville.

NOBODY on ALCOAS ROSTER will outrun Milan on a big play. Sam Thompson this, Sam Thompson that...J.W. Williams or T. Peoples will be on him like white on rice. Believe dat!

All this "Too Hype"...thats funny. Who has yall "Too Hype" up there? Mr. Mack from the 8-6-5? Goodness.

Where ya from foo? 8-6-5?...One hit wonder.

We'll show you "Too Hype" and raise you "Bring the Wood". I heard Yo Gotti has ties with a player from Milan and he says North Memphis will get Milan hype before the game Tomm. Night.

p.s.

Milan 1999 v/s Portland had 13,200 People in Attendance. There has only been ONE game with more people since then and that was in 2003 Montgomery Bell Academy.

Something tells me its going to be DEEP in less than 24 hours.

In 88' Alcoa and Brentwood Academy had over 21,500 in that game. It was the fourth largest crowd to watch a championship game. I don't think you can top that? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I love getting on here and reading 16 and 17 year old kids talk about real football. Its hilarious.

Alcoa talks about how weak West Tennessee Football is. Then they bring up the past couple years. If you want to bring it up, lets bring it up. Milan hasn't gotten beat 55-0 in the playoffs in the last 8 years. You got spanked by a Lipscomb team, that then went and played Huntingdon and it was like 40 point win by Huntingdon. Weak?

Were were you in 2001? 2002? 2003?

Milan 98

Milan 99

2000 Alcoa

2001 Alcoa was slaw, Goodpasture dominated

2002 Even slawer, David Lipscomb dominated

2003 Got raped by David Lipscomb

2004 you won ..best game ive seen in a while by both teams. Could have gone either way

2005 you won

2006 you won

2007 you won the Cobb era is over.

2008 ?

You haven't been OUTRIGHT dominant but for 3 years. Lets get real. All good things come to an end.

You can reply all you want. You aren't the "team to beat" in this state. You never will be until you beat Maryville. Maryville had less talent than you this year and you still lost. You had Cobb for three years and still couldn't win. NOT ONCE!...Don't get on here and think everyone looks up to Alcoa. You aren't even the champions of your own county. Yes, I know Maryville is legit but you will be forever known in your lifespan for winning those championships but never beating Maryville.

NOBODY on ALCOAS ROSTER will outrun Milan on a big play. Sam Thompson this, Sam Thompson that...J.W. Williams or T. Peoples will be on him like white on rice. Believe dat!

All this "Too Hype"...thats funny. Who has yall "Too Hype" up there? Mr. Mack from the 8-6-5? Goodness.

Where ya from foo? 8-6-5?...One hit wonder.

We'll show you "Too Hype" and raise you "Bring the Wood". I heard Yo Gotti has ties with a player from Milan and he says North Memphis will get Milan hype before the game Tomm. Night.

lol if the king of memphis shows up an supports milan than u already know the bulldogs are gone smash alcoa haha... yo gotti short self will get dem boys hyped for sure lol that'd be awesome

Alcoa's defensive and offensive line did a great job against us. The left side of that O-line is really impressive.

#89, Mr. Football, better keep an eye on him. They do not throw him the ball much but usually when they do it is very productive. People worry so much about the other athletes they throw at you and forget about the big man. You better know where he is, especially from the 30 in. I was wondering Alcoa fans, how is his shoulder? Did he just have a stinger against us or is it really hurt?

I think they had a couple of others on the injured list before we played and I thought a few was banged up after our game last week.

#2 is a load. The guy is probably not the fastest kid they have but he packs a wallop. Very tough to bring down.

#8 has good touch on the ball. Loves to throw the "rainbow" and let those receivers just run to the ball. Not a Randall Cobb but is a good QB in his own right. Does not try to win the game himself and will not turn the ball over.

I would have to say though #3 is the best athlete on the field. He can go the distance anytime he touches the ball. I think he scorched us on a post pattern and tried again later and we intercepted the pass. They love to throw the screen to him cause one person can not tackle him by themselves.

I don't think there is a better coach in 2A Coach Rankin. He has proven himself to be the best at Smith County, Riverdale and now Alcoa. To be the best you have to beat the best. We had our chance and didn't get it done. Now Milan you get your chance.

Good luck you will probably need it!

You break down Alcoa better than I could. That pretty much sums it up. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />