Alcoa vs Milan

owcoa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"To be the man, you have to beat the man"!

In 2A, Alcoa IS "The Man".

I just don't see them getting beat on Friday.

My feelings are that Milan will play Alcoa close in the first half.

With that being said, I believe Alcoa will pull away in the second half and Milan will have a long bus ride home late Friday night. I see it as 38-10 Alcoa.

lol thats funny book it it will be within 10 points

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

u know what

i want to know is if milan does somehow pull it off how will alcoa react to that

Good question - they will struggle for sure but they will have nothing to be ashamed of. This run can't go on forever.........All good things must come to an end.

The real question is what if BOTH Blount Co. schools lose this weekend? There's some trivia - when was the last weekend that happened? I know you guys can figure it out within 15 minutes.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

u know what

i want to know is if milan does somehow pull it off how will alcoa react to that

I will belly up to the table and eat my crow and my words. I will respect any 2A team that can beat Alcoa, but I will be very unhappy as well. Never been a big fan of losing.

I will belly up to the table and eat my crow and my words. I will respect any 2A team that can beat Alcoa, but I will be very unhappy as well. Never been a big fan of losing.

hey at least ur honest i imagine some would not come back to this board for awhile i on the other hand like u wont like it but will say congrats to a great team and good luck towards # 6 unless we meet again oh and yes i will eat all my crow till there is none left

Good question - they will struggle for sure but they will have nothing to be ashamed of. This run can't go on forever.........All good things must come to an end.

The real question is what if BOTH Blount Co. schools lose this weekend? There's some trivia - when was the last weekend that happened? I know you guys can figure it out within 15 minutes.

Going to be remembered as "The Black Weekend in Blount County"

I guess you realize that no body from alcoa is going to respond to your post about FBEmoronus I, I mean Jeff Smith. Really nobody cares about him here. But his kid is a great player.

Nobody in Alcoa cares about Jeff Smith's son because Alcoa can't beat Jeff Smith's son and Maryville. But Alcoa will

beat Milan 120-0 (not)

November 29, 2003. Alcoa lost to Lipscomb and Maryville lost to Morristown West.

Alcoa 6

DL 55

Maryville 14

MoWest 17