Alcoa vs Milan

owcoa

Guest nwtnsports

u know what

i want to know is if milan does somehow pull it off how will alcoa react to that

I really hope that whatever the outcome, the fans on here will be "humble in victory and gracious in defeat." I've read the Alcoa championship threads the last four years, and they do an awesome job at that. Expect that Milan fans will do the same.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope that whatever the outcome, the fans on here will be "humble in victory and gracious in defeat." I've read the Alcoa championship threads the last four years, and they do an awesome job at that. Expect that Milan fans will do the same.

They will start the open zone talking.

Yeah he is. We don't know where he came from and I'm not sure anyone knows who he is. I'm not sure he even went to Alcoa.

Yes, I am quite a mysterious fellow but yes I did attend Alcoa and I would venture to say that most Alcoa fans do actually know who I am but due to the generally tasteless and obnoxious nature of my posts juxtaposed with myself being viewed as an upstanding individual with a quite pleasant personality I try to remain anonymous on this board. Now don??™t be confused I do really believe everything I post but I do understand that I do not post in the friendliest manner.

Guest nwtnsports

I guess you realize that no body from alcoa is going to respond to your post about FBEmoronus I, I mean Jeff Smith. Really nobody cares about him here. But his kid is a great player.

I realize that, and I didn't expect them to respond. Jeff has ties to Milan and Maryville - not Alcoa.

Just saw the article, thought it was good and wanted the Bulldog fans to read it.

Yes, I am quite a mysterious fellow but yes I did attend Alcoa and I would venture to say that most Alcoa fans do actually know who I am but due to the generally tasteless and obnoxious nature of my posts juxtaposed with myself being viewed as an upstanding individual with a quite pleasant personality I try to remain anonymous on this board. Now don??™t be confused I do really believe everything I post but I do understand that I do not post in the friendliest manner.

u know i may not like what u post but i have to respect anyone that tells it that plain

Play like you have the last 2 weeks and you will only get beat by 30

not a chance

You are very honest, i give you that. I am all for Alcoa supporters but sometimes you put us in a bad light. That's ok though, I am sure we all make posts that annoy the others. I have no clue if I would know you or not. I only know a select few on the boards. I do wish the game would turn how you predicted. But I feel it will be closer, then again I'm not the smartest person alive.

Play like you have the last 2 weeks and you will only get beat by 30

You guys keep telling yourselves that you are going to BLOW Milan away! It just makes it that much sweeter when you do go down.......BTW that will be THIS Friday! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />