4A State Championship Game

FBEmeritus

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They always are. Bigger, faster and maybe more athletic.

maryville has proven it helps but you can win without it!

If you know what I mean Vern? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Yep, I do. Ought to make for a good game.

Hillsboro by 7- Speed does count.

You are brilliant Roadwarrior...Maryville will not have a clue how to deal with Hillsboro's speed. Hillsboro will run away with this one just like 2001,2002, & 2006....oh wait, Maryville won those games. I expect it will be a very good game and I have a great deal of respect for the Hillsboro program but give the Rebels a little credit...I think they have earned it.

You are brilliant Roadwarrior...Maryville will not have a clue how to deal with Hillsboro's speed. Hillsboro will run away with this one just like 2001,2002, & 2006....oh wait, Maryville won those games. I expect it will be a very good game and I have a great deal of respect for the Hillsboro program but give the Rebels a little credit...I think they have earned it.

Hey I just made a prediction just like you! Hillsboro is better than you think- I was giving Maryville credit-- I said Hillsboro will only win by 7---- why jump on me?

Hey I just made a prediction just like you! Hillsboro is better than you think- I was giving Maryville credit-- I said Hillsboro will only win by 7---- why jump on me?

I think Hillsboro is a great team. I predicted Hillsboro over HC. Sorry to jump, just a little defensive...I believe Maryville's past record against Hillsboro's speed and size deserves some credit. It will be another great championship game.