4A State Championship Game

FBEmeritus

I went ahead and paid the 9.99 to see the 1A & 2A Games tonight on the THSSN.net site , does anyone know how I can expand the video feed to fullscreen ? the quality is pretty good , but it's a small screen . Usually when you right click it gives you the option to go fullscreen , this does not

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee , we've never seen your type before .... a fan from a team that didn't even make it crying and complaining about the team that did . You and Boski just go ahead and get in line to the "Maryville Haters Club " ! After 74 games in a row the line is very , very long with losers that try to take away from another team's accomplishments in any way they can , since they failed to do it on the field . You don't see the Hillsboro fans doing this because their team has had tradition and success , the haters are usually from the teams who couldn't get it done . The more the haters cry , the more I enjoy Maryville winning , so thanks guys .

btw , even If Maryville loses tomorrow , I'll still be a happy camper , because Maryville has accomplished more than the haters teams could ever even imagine .

Wow! this is better that a tennis match! I have even heard about the" Maryville has enough students to be in 5'when I when i was in school" I do have question-

Why do you call people who don't agree with you a hater?

The reason this board was started was so that we could all express an "opinion"

But it seems you think because Maryville has success if there are questions about that success then you are a hater.

I don't get it ----- People used to down Brentwood acad. the same way- We didn't care-

Wow! this is better that a tennis match! I have even heard about the" Maryville has enough students to be in 5'when I when i was in school" I do have question-

Why do you call people who don't agree with you a hater?

The reason this board was started was so that we could all express an "opinion"

But it seems you think because Maryville has success if there are questions about that success then you are a hater.

I don't get it People used to down Brentwood acad. the same way- We didn't care-

Oh gee , I really care , so It's ok for everyone to voice their opinion , but not me . You can pretend to be naive about " haters " if you want to , but look no further than your buddy Bldrunner to see the perfect example . Ya , I bet If I became obsessed with BA like your buddy , everyone from BA would just turn the other cheek ... give me a break . Someone from BA pretending that they don't care about people hollering RECRUITING Is just about the funniest thing I've ever read on here . There's so much whining that goes on that CoachT had to make a special spot for It here on this board . It's always fun and games till it's directed to your team .

Oh gee , I really care , so It's ok for everyone to voice their opinion , but not me . You can pretend to be naive about " haters " if you want to , but look no further than your buddy Bldrunner to see the perfect example . Ya , I bet If I became obsessed with BA like your buddy , everyone from BA would just turn the other cheek ... give me a break . Someone from BA pretending that they don't care about people hollering RECRUITING Is just about the funniest thing I've ever read on here . There's so much whining that goes on that CoachT had to make a special spot for It here on this board . It's always fun and games till it's directed to your team .

You do know that as far a recruiting goes- it is a whole new ballgame where I played -I am not sure what you mean there-I was just saying that where there is success there is contemp. I will say this- to have an opinion & say someone is wrong is one thing to call them a hater is another- you are very emotional- like a woman.

You do know that as far a recruiting goes- it is a whole new ballgame where I played -I am not sure what you mean there-I was just saying that where there is success there is contemp. I will say this- to have an opinion & say someone is wrong is one thing to call them a hater is another- you are very emotional- like a woman.

First your strong desire to defend the Honor of Bldrunner , now this confusion of the difference between a Man & a Woman ... I'm worried about ya boy ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

SOOO Womanish of me wasn't it ! lol

What's really funny Is guys like you and Bldrunner coming onto threads that have nothing to do with you and trying to get everything off of the main subject ... geez maybe I can borrow one of your Freudian School books and figure out just what makes you guys tick ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Pepvol,

How did the internet feed work out for you? I think I'm gonna try and watch the maryville game online tomorrow.

The feed Is actually pretty good . I'm on a wireless network , so there Is a little delay in the video compared to the audio . If you have Cable , Sattelite or DSL , It would probably be really nice , I'm going to turn my laptop off and try my home computer and see If that helps . I paid $20 earlier in the year on WBCR , and It was terrible , at least this video Is pretty good . All depends on your connection .

The feed Is actually pretty good . I'm on a wireless network , so there Is a little delay in the video compared to the audio . If you have Cable , Sattelite or DSL , It would probably be really nice , I'm going to turn my laptop off and try my home computer and see If that helps . I paid $20 earlier in the year on WBCR , and It was terrible , at least this video Is pretty good . All depends on your connection .

Thanks, sounds like it will work out fine on my connection.

I am one who thinks Alcoa will cake walk through this game like the others. But it did take them a whole qtr to score a TD then it was on 4th & goal.

Anyone know where #2 Dyson grew up or how old this soph is?

He looks like a college player now! Tough kid.

I really need to stay on Maryville, Alcoa gets enough hype from everywhere else.

Then why are you so interested in # of students ? That's usually the road the haters go down when trying to give an excuse of why Maryville won . Maryville does not cheat period , they strictly go by the rules set forth from the TSSAA . Maryville Is a booming town and growing at a tremendous rate . This Is why Maryville Is moving up next year . If you were on the Maryville threads very much you would know that we have our leeches and haters who are constantly trying to throw doubt and suspicion on anything Maryville does . If I have wrongly grouped you with this crowd , I apologize .

I was interested in the number of students because I was interested in the number of students. I'm not on the Maryville threads very much because I'm not interested in Maryville until the playoffs. I drove through Maryville about 20 years ago and was curious. You did wrongly group me. Apology accepted.

For the record, I ask questions for which I would like an answer. When I want to pick on someone, it will be obvious.