Knoxville Catholic vs. Mitchell

playoffsarecool

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Once upon a time (last year), there were two teams. The big team, undefeated and cocky (New England) and the little team, ignored by everyone (New York). Everyone said that the big team would wipe the floor with the little team. They said that the little team shouldn't even bother to show up. But the little team didn't listen. They did show up, and beat the big team, the team that everyone said was unbeatable.

History tends to repeat itself. Look for Cocky Catholic to go down and end the season having won every game except the Championship, just like the Patriots. No one thinks Mitchell can win. And that's why the will win.

Mitchell 17

Knoxville Catholic 14

Just like the Super Bowl.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Once upon a time (last year), there were two teams. The big team, undefeated and cocky (New England) and the little team, ignored by everyone (New York). Everyone said that the big team would wipe the floor with the little team. They said that the little team shouldn't even bother to show up. But the little team didn't listen. They did show up, and beat the big team, the team that everyone said was unbeatable.

History tends to repeat itself. Look for Cocky Catholic to go down and end the season having won every game except the Championship, just like the Patriots. No one thinks Mitchell can win. And that's why the will win.

Mitchell 17

Knoxville Catholic 14

Ok...so...this post would make sense....if it weren't for a few things. That was professional football. This is high school football. And i don't know where you come off saying Catholic is cocky, I'm pretty sure they will prepare for this game very hard and not underestimate Mitchell. It's the finals. Mitchell has to be good in order to get this far. Catholic is in no way cocky. And no one is saying Mitchell shouldn't show up. You said that in the White House thread and nobody did say that. And Catholic is not unbeatable, but they do know how to win. That's why they're undefeated.

Good luck to Mitchell and to Catholic. Is there a website for Mitchell football where coacht-ers can look at stats?

Mitchell 17

Knoxville Catholic 14

Once upon represents a fictional story. What you mentioned was real. There is a difference. KC is not cocky and I am not associated with them either although I am fan this week! The only history repeating itself will be the dominance of region 2-3A over the last few years!

Mitchell 17

Knoxville Catholic 14

And you know all about cocky catholic because you have either 1.) watched them, 2.) a fan of them, or 3.) go to the school. I love your generalizations but I think that you should make some valid statements. thank you /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Bluedevil, im tired of all your complaining and wining because of your lose. Just because you couldn't beat catholic, you seem to find some way to make an excuse. It's actually kind of funny what you have been saying. I've actaully laughed a couple times. You cannot tell me WH is the perfect school and never does anything bad. And also they weren't mad that you filled up your stands it was because you filled up the catholic side which was blatently obvious to everyone hince the home sign. I don't know what your problem is and what you have against catholic but grow up and have some class. And stop making excuses. Thanks /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Bluedevil, im tired of all your complaining and wining because of your lose. Just because you couldn't beat catholic, you seem to find some way to make an excuse. It's actually kind of funny what you have been saying. I've actaully laughed a couple times. You cannot tell me WH is the perfect school and never does anything bad. And also they weren't mad that you filled up your stands it was because you filled up the catholic side which was blatently obvious to everyone hince the home sign. I don't know what your problem is and what you have against catholic but grow up and have some class. And stop making excuses. Thanks /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Memphis Mitchell Fans,

Good luck to you all, KC is a very good team. I wont say they are the best but they are good. They run a tight Wing-T formation which means there line splits are touching, they do run a lot of motion and then run it up the middle or fake it and go outside. There offense can get very predictable but tricky. Their Defense is good. you can not run in the middle but you can run outside. They have a very good secondary but if you have a little bit of speed, which Memphis teams always do, they can not handle it. We scored and passed on them at times that made their secondary look bad. but their defensive line are good at pressuring the QB. They can be beat Memphis Mitchell you guys can beat 'em. please do they deserve it. And im sorry we have arrogant fans or something like that, but your fans were the same way. good luck to both teams.