Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to TC on their victory. Game was a lot closer than the score showed. TC was the better team. If JB had stuck to the run the score would have been 31-28. TC would have still won but it would have been A LOT closer.

Also Jo Byrns fans and especially players, hold your head high. It is an honor to be considered one of the top two teams in the state and you should be so proud of yourselves. You played your heart out and gave it all you had. That is all that anyone can ever ask from you. You will always be Champs in my mind and the minds of the Jo Byrns community. You have started a new tradition. The tradition of competing for the state championship. you have set an example for all jo byrns football teams to come. now they know that it is possible for kids from this little hick school to do something amazing, win a state championship. you have all done something for this community that you will probably never realize. you made it to the state championship and held your own against one of the best programs in tennessee. may you all forever be remembered as a team of champions who worked together to achieve the impossible.

Congrats to TC on their seventh state title. You guys played a great game and deserved the state title. JB hats off to you guys on a great season and I expect you guys to be back next year with all of your returning starters. I know some may take my next comment the wrong way and frankly thats your opinion but, if TC is infact the best team out of the east then the west is closing the gap fast. Do not get me wrong TC has a great coaching staff and a great team but I have to beleive that SP is the better team on most nights but you guys beat them when it counted. I am not a JB supporter but another region 5 fan who thought JB played toe to toe with you guys the majority of the night and the score was not indicative of how close the game was. TC soored on every drive except for two and hats off to them for running their wing- T offense to a T. I did not see a huge size difference in the two teams but I will say that Mr. Seay is a heck of a runner and the qb for TC is a ball player as well. For the guy who wanted to bet me that #44 would not run for 100 yards I wish I would have taken that wager lol. He is only a junior and I will predict now that JB will meet SP in the state championship game next year. Congrats to both teams on great seasons.

Congrats Jo Byrns on an outstanding year.

Ditto. Making it to the Bowl is a great accomplishment. Even though a loss there is a tough pill to swallow, this team did something no other JB team has done and it will be a memory you will treasure.

Good luck next year JB....you're ON the map! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Congratulations to the TROUSDALE COUNTY YELLOW JACKETS guys you did it everthing you worked so hard for has paid off in a big way STATE CHAMPS way to guys.Congrats to Coach KEVIN CREASY you are a great Coach and have a heck of a STAFF.Way to go guys.I gotta give it up to all the Jackets,Big congrats to Mr.Tecola Seay you were not going to be denied /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Way to go Tecola you are the Real Deal.Mr.Austin Dillon two key interseptions when the Jackets needed them most what can I say you the MAN dog way to go /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />. To every guy on the line O and D all the DB's heck everybody yall did it ENJOY it guys yall EARNED IT!!! Now I gotta give it up to the JO BYRNS RED DEVILS you guys were outstanding a great team with a very good Coach #44 you are definitly a HOSS heck of a back hard nosed tough to bring down ,Man yalls Oline big mean and nasty hats off to you guys on a great year nothing to hang your heads about. I do believe you will be back next year to challenge SP. The Devils are classy all the way, way to go guys. SENIOR JACKETS thank you for 4 great years of Fri.night lights you guys hung together and gave me and many more a lot of enjoyment watching you guys play your hearts out THANK YOU. YOUNG JACKETS you all see what it takes to get to the top enjoy this moment and savor the Victory, but be thinking about working hard to get back to the Boro and making more JACKET HISTORY it's up to you.GO JACKETS!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />