Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

time for me to eat some crow, this was no blowout by any means. Jo Byrnes is a great football team who played well tonight, just didnt have enough. Sorry for doubting yall. congrats to TC on the win from Watertown. Way to represent the region. It makes it nice to know we got knocked out by the state champs.

Thanks Spidermonkey you guys in H2O are allright!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the TROUSDALE COUNTY YELLOW JACKETS guys you did it everthing you worked so hard for has paid off in a big way STATE CHAMPS way to guys.Congrats to Coach KEVIN CREASY you are a great Coach and have a heck of a STAFF.Way to go guys.I gotta give it up to all the Jackets,Big congrats to Mr.Tecola Seay you were not going to be denied /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Way to go Tecola you are the Real Deal.Mr.Austin Dillon two key interseptions when the Jackets needed them most what can I say you the MAN dog way to go /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />. To every guy on the line O and D all the DB's heck everybody yall did it ENJOY it guys yall EARNED IT!!! Now I gotta give it up to the JO BYRNS RED DEVILS you guys were outstanding a great team with a very good Coach #44 you are definitly a HOSS heck of a back hard nosed tough to bring down ,Man yalls Oline big mean and nasty hats off to you guys on a great year nothing to hang your heads about. I do believe you will be back next year to challenge SP. The Devils are classy all the way, way to go guys. SENIOR JACKETS thank you for 4 great years of Fri.night lights you guys hung together and gave me and many more a lot of enjoyment watching you guys play your hearts out THANK YOU. YOUNG JACKETS you all see what it takes to get to the top enjoy this moment and savor the Victory, but be thinking about working hard to get back to the Boro and making more JACKET HISTORY it's up to you.GO JACKETS!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

good classy post /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrats Yellow jackets, my pick from day 1. Also have to Jo Byrns some credit, I think you proved yourselves a worthy opponent. Only one team can win, but I'm sure both sides have winners.

Now for the West catching up thing, don't get too excited . This wasn't a strong year for the East. Last years South Pitt or the 05 Trousdale team was much better . I saw them all am I'm sure alot pf people in the East would back me up.

Congrats Yellow jackets, my pick from day 1. Also have to Jo Byrns some credit, I think you proved yourselves a worthy opponent. Only one team can win, but I'm sure both sides have winners.

Now for the West catching up thing, don't get too excited . This wasn't a strong year for the East. Last years South Pitt or the 05 Trousdale team was much better . I saw them all am I'm sure alot pf people in the East would back me up.

as far as talent goes the 05-07 JB teams were MUCH MUCH MUCH more talented. with a couple playing college ball out of each graduating class. some already starting in their respective colleges. but this years team peaked in the playoffs. something that the 05-07 teams never did. so this year was a relatively weak year for the west as well. if jb is representative of the west that is.

Congrats to TC you guys are a very good, conditioned, well coached and deserved state champ. I knew you all would be. I want to say that from all of us from Robertson County we are proud of Jo Byrns and playing a good game. We have proven that we can play toe to toe with the big boys, but what seperates good teams from great ones is mistakes. Jo Byrns left to much on the field tonight. Two turnovers in the redzones and two interceptions late. If we could have and should have scored on the opening drive and the one before the half this game is a little different, but not to take anything from TC their defense is a reason as well that we didnt score. They just missed two wide open recievers #83 was open on the 4th down play on a quick slant and on the throw right before the half that was intercepted #17 was open on the wheel route for a touchdown. Congrats to TC for a big win. I just believe that this Jo Byrns team could play with anyone in the state that is 1A.

Congrats to TC you guys are a very good, conditioned, well coached and deserved state champ. I knew you all would be. I want to say that from all of us from Robertson County we are proud of Jo Byrns and playing a good game. We have proven that we can play toe to toe with the big boys, but what seperates good teams from great ones is mistakes. Jo Byrns left to much on the field tonight. Two turnovers in the redzones and two interceptions late. If we could have and should have scored on the opening drive and the one before the half this game is a little different, but not to take anything from TC their defense is a reason as well that we didnt score. They just missed two wide open recievers #83 was open on the 4th down play on a quick slant and on the throw right before the half that was intercepted #17 was open on the wheel route for a touchdown. Congrats to TC for a big win. I just believe that this Jo Byrns team could play with anyone in the state that is 1A.

BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!! SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to the Yellow Jackets on a awesome year and bringing home the Gold Ball! Congradulations to Coach Creasey and the entire staff. What a ride. A special congrads to Seay - Off. MVP, Dillion - Def. MVP, and everyone else on the team. You worked hard all year and it payed off. Now savior the moment. It is a memory you will never forget.

The game was very very close all the way to the 4th quarter. IMO TC stepped it up a notch on offense and defense in the fourth quarter and Jo Byrns had no answer.

Having said that, Jo Byrns, I think you have earned the respect from the East. You have some very talented players on your squad. #44 is a mule. His stats next year should be huge. Every player on the field played with Class. JB should have a great team next year and I see no reason whey they want be back in the Boro again.

Congratulations Jackets!!!!!! Coach Creasy and his staff job well done with the boys /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . 4 years we watched the seniors give it all they had on the field and good luck ya'll. Good luck next year jackets!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />