Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

I have been trying to keep up with all the posts on here reguarding what channel the games will be on. I have comcast and have looked through the guide and cannot find where the game is being shown on. On the guide on CSS it shows them playing the Alabama State Championship games all day tommorrow. Any help would be appreciated so I can record the game on my DVR.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been trying to keep up with all the posts on here reguarding what channel the games will be on. I have comcast and have looked through the guide and cannot find where the game is being shown on. On the guide on CSS it shows them playing the Alabama State Championship games all day tommorrow. Any help would be appreciated so I can record the game on my DVR.

trey u going to coaches before the game

Are u going to the game

u bet ill be there

I ment trey, I thought we would see about that hot dog, since we didnt make it to the 3rd round /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I ment trey, I thought we would see about that hot dog, since we didnt make it to the 3rd round /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

i hear you u make that bet with him too

got to keep them promises and bets /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

yea i know, where is every one meeting at tomorrow sure would like to meet some of yall since i didnt at WC

He will see it tomorrow im sure

its finally friday. time to get fired up and get my red together to go and stand behind them devils. all i can say is no matter the outcome everybody should be proud of these young men they have done the impossible according to some and made it to the big dance. lets not set back and follow now guys its time to lead. its going to be louder than u have ever heard in there. stay calm play ur hearts out. good luck tc and may both teams remain injury free. get'em devils /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yea i know, where is every one meeting at tomorrow sure would like to meet some of yall since i didnt at WC

He will see it tomorrow im sure

not really sure .ive herd coaches is a small bar about 5 min from stadium , stadium tailgating just to name a few