Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

its finally friday. time to get fired up and get my red together to go and stand behind them devils. all i can say is no matter the outcome everybody should be proud of these young men they have done the impossible according to some and made it to the big dance. lets not set back and follow now guys its time to lead. its going to be louder than u have ever heard in there. stay calm play ur hearts out. good luck tc and may both teams remain injury free. get'em devils /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

not really sure .ive herd coaches is a small bar about 5 min from stadium , stadium tailgating just to name a few

i would love to go to coaches,but well u know i will have the family with me ,but im all up for crashing some tailgating as long as the food is good and there is some smacktalking going on /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would love to go to coaches,but well u know i will have the family with me ,but im all up for crashing some tailgating as long as the food is good and there is some smacktalking going on /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i might try all of the above just bringing bro. in law

What about my man Austin "Stone Cold " Dillion just waiting to STUNNNNN some one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ole tushhog didnt want to give away all our weaponry /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Need to keep a few aces in tha hole, like little harper /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

good luck to both teams an staff may they play the game w/honor and pride and good sportsmanship and remain injury free the best team will carry home the gold ball .to me both teams will be winners 2 best teams in the state . now lets get em red devils everyone drive safe an be smart and cheer our young men on /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't know if TC is the mingling type...we don't want to hug and kiss, we just want to put a face with a name. You tend to have a little more respect for one another once you meet. Or in some cases less respect. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ole Tushhog will be at the south end goalpost , if we can get there early enough. Maybe around 2:30. Just look for tha purtiest cowboy you'll ever see. Or maybe tha ugliest......beauty in tha eye of tha beholder thing , he he

........purple an gold.......purple an gold.....purple an gold......purple an gold......purple an gold.......purple an gold..........AHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GO JACKETS............YUM YUM EATUM UP!