Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should be able to pass thru TC unnoticed because there won't be anyone left they will all be at the Boro.They'll probally even turn the two red lights off. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ya'll got red lights? cool.

35-7 Trousdale County in this one.

u have made numerous obsured post y do u wear blinders this team hasnt been on this stage before with exceptions of your seniors and they probably only witnessed it so the way any fool with half a brain could see that it should be a level playing field for experience and u know nothing about jobyrns so my thoughts r mr. amaduumba$$aduh post with integrity and knowledge true tc has a very strong history in football and have alot of titles under there belt and no one will take those from them. but what you post most of the time has no valid substance to it only your clouded opinion witch i an most other poster that really care about there team are offened by so shut up with the stupidity and talk football /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Logger..... are you going to be able to sleep tonight?

shoot yea man like a baby ,,,now 2marrow night might be a different story /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I just had a sad thought after Saturday there is no more Fri.night football I know we all jeer and root for our teams and opponents,but when it comes right down to it Fri. night high school football gives us all something in common.We may bash each other on CoachT or disagree about football facts or fiction,but when it comes right down to it I think we can all agree its Fri. night football time in Tennessee and there ain't nothing no better.So I guess that sorta brings us all together one way or the other.Well I love high school football and I hate to see it end this weekend,but if the good Lord lets us live I know when they turn the lights back on in August we as fans ,coaches and players will be back to doing what we love.Enjoying one of the greatest freedoms we have in this good ol USA cheering for our boys on the gridiron as they lay it on the line for their respected schools where ever they may be.I can't wait.GO JACKETS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you have that right creekbank nothing else like it is there ,,,,, /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

QUOTE (pujo @ Dec 4 2008 - 10:38 AM) Any word on the Ford kid,or is it on the hush, hush. I would hate it for him, to have to miss this game. He's a hoss and a huge part of this team. He would create a mismatch for Jo Byrns. I'd say he was a mismatch in nearly every game they played this season. At least ,he's only a Jr.all i know is that Isaac Bourne is playing this week for jb when he didn't play last week. he is a monster on Offense and Defense. will be a huge addition to the team. he is one of their best players....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (pujo @ Dec 4 2008 - 09:38 AM)

Any word on the Ford kid,or is it on the hush, hush. I would hate it for him, to have to miss this game. He's a hoss and a huge part of this team. He would create a mismatch for Jo Byrns. I'd say he was a mismatch in nearly every game they played this season. At least ,he's only a Jr.

Ford will be out. I think he tore a ligament in his knee. At least that is what I was told.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a shame that Brent Ford doesn't get to experience this game. I hope he has a successful recovery and can come back next year.

On the brighter side, it looks like JB wll get a boost by the return of Isaac Bourne.

With Brent Ford OUT and Isaac Bourne IN, does that mean TC is the underdog?

shoot yea man like a baby ,,,now 2marrow night might be a different story /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

He probably thought you had been asleep all week, because with all your post about JoBurnt winning?

YOU GOT TO BE DREAMIN!

He probably thought you had been asleep all week, because with all your post about JoBurnt winning?

YOU GOT TO BE DREAMIN!

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> not a dream my man but a vision /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

QUOTE (pujo @ Dec 4 2008 - 10:38 AM) Any word on the Ford kid,or is it on the hush, hush. I would hate it for him, to have to miss this game. He's a hoss and a huge part of this team. He would create a mismatch for Jo Byrns. I'd say he was a mismatch in nearly every game they played this season. At least ,he's only a Jr.all i know is that Isaac Bourne is playing this week for jb when he didn't play last week. he is a monster on Offense and Defense. will be a huge addition to the team. he is one of their best players....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (pujo @ Dec 4 2008 - 09:38 AM)

Any word on the Ford kid,or is it on the hush, hush. I would hate it for him, to have to miss this game. He's a hoss and a huge part of this team. He would create a mismatch for Jo Byrns. I'd say he was a mismatch in nearly every game they played this season. At least ,he's only a Jr.

Ford will be out. I think he tore a ligament in his knee. At least that is what I was told.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a shame that Brent Ford doesn't get to experience this game. I hope he has a successful recovery and can come back next year.

On the brighter side, it looks like JB wll get a boost by the return of Isaac Bourne.

With Brent Ford OUT and Isaac Bourne IN, does that mean TC is the underdog?

not hardly