Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you Shep!

Since there will be no live TV coverage that will reach to the hills and hollows of Robertson County please keep us updated via text messages!! Well Digger is pretty ticked off b/c he won't be able to watch it.

We are so proud of and excited for the ENTIRE Jo Byrns community,coaches and families for their unconditional support of their BOYS. And we are ecstatic and more proud for the players, the 2008 Jo Byrns Red Devil High School Football Team which has played their way into the HISTORY books and earned the right to compete for the GOLD BALL in the Big Bowl Game in the Boro'.

KJo lives by this........Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take - but by the moments that take our breaths away.

You tell those boys' to let this moment take their breaths away.........at the end of 4th quarter when the horn blows and THEY HAVE WON!!!

Love you and have a great time with this memory maker

Health and saftey to both teams

good post /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i doubt that tc will win b/c my bro and all the guys on the team are more deticated then ever!!!! and bsides that its just the fact that our guys will play there hardest and give it all they got they WONT quit they give it everything they have. and thats all that matters 2 us b/c we know they are deticated enough and if they give it all they have we will be proud of them no matter what the score comes out 2 me!!!! I DOUBT IF WE LOSE IT WILL B THAT MUCH. they will give itall they have so it dont matter b/c we know what they need 2 win and they have it!!!!!

When you graduate to high school, take some advice, please take English and Typing. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Is that Ebonics? I read it 3 times and still only understand half of it. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

When you graduate to high school, take some advice, please take English and Typing. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Is that Ebonics? I read it 3 times and still only understand half of it. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

he lost me after b/c. whatever that means.