Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

sometimes when i turn around, i can see those boys from cpa still trying to catch up with this slow ole lineman! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I was at my usuall position on tha fence that nite, they had done completed at least 2 of those back to back......I told the fella next to me , watch this , the next thing was you takin a ride an never missin stride.........YEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWW

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at my usuall position on tha fence that nite, they had done completed at least 2 of those back to back......I told the fella next to me , watch this , the next thing was you takin a ride an never missin stride.........YEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWW

He can run like the wind blows!

sometimes when i turn around, i can see those boys from cpa still trying to catch up with this slow ole lineman! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

yOU WAS ALREADY 20 YDS DOWN FIELD BEFORE IT SETTLED INTO THEIR HEADS WHAT HAD HAPPENED.

Sorry bout tha caps......mislick.....to lazy to go back an change /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

RED DEBIL MEAT ........SOME LIKE IT HOT............WE LIKEIT RED /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

yOU WAS ALREADY 20 YDS DOWN FIELD BEFORE IT SETTLED INTO THEIR HEADS WHAT HAD HAPPENED.

Sorry bout tha caps......mislick.....to lazy to go back an change /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

RED DEBIL MEAT ........SOME LIKE IT HOT............WE LIKEIT RED /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

lol well it will be both devil's will be REDHOT /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

lol well it will be both devil's will be REDHOT /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

That reminded me of an old cheer that we used to do. Thank you very much that will be stuck in my head the rest of the afternoon. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />