Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

If sadam hussein were alive, this wood be his comment about the JB , TC game.

The Mother of all ballgames is about to happen on Fri., the boys from TC are going to open up on JB some weapons of mass destruction. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

we will nuke you back too /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If sadam hussein were alive, this wood be his comment about the JB , TC game.

The Mother of all ballgames is about to happen on Fri., the boys from TC are going to open up on JB some weapons of mass destruction. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

and we all know that happened to Saddam Hussein...

snoball your not right,,,,, so is anyone gonna meet anyone from oppisite teams if so when and where

Where all that tailgate cookin is gonna be goin on sounds like a good place to a Tushhog........you know how we like to eat. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

snoball your not right,,,,, so is anyone gonna meet anyone from oppisite teams if so when and where

I don't know if TC is the mingling type...we don't want to hug and kiss, we just want to put a face with a name. You tend to have a little more respect for one another once you meet. Or in some cases less respect. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Unless TC turns the ball over everytime they have it, they should win this game. If they play like they did against SP, the clock will run continously in the second half.

I dont no yur kingness, if the boys from jb is half as ravenous as the posters , it could be a game.

With Ford on tha sideline , could change tha equation slightly in jb's favor.

I'd rather it be close, with us on top of course......dont like blowouts......the crowd losses interest.

I'll second that 100% and I will NOT be renewing my subscription.

I'm with you Shep!

Since there will be no live TV coverage that will reach to the hills and hollows of Robertson County please keep us updated via text messages!! Well Digger is pretty ticked off b/c he won't be able to watch it.

We are so proud of and excited for the ENTIRE Jo Byrns community,coaches and families for their unconditional support of their BOYS. And we are ecstatic and more proud for the players, the 2008 Jo Byrns Red Devil High School Football Team which has played their way into the HISTORY books and earned the right to compete for the GOLD BALL in the Big Bowl Game in the Boro'.

KJo lives by this........Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take - but by the moments that take our breaths away.

You tell those boys' to let this moment take their breaths away.........at the end of 4th quarter when the horn blows and THEY HAVE WON!!!

Love you and have a great time with this memory maker

Health and saftey to both teams