Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

Well that's it then the Gold bold is coming to the Dungeon!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Some how I don't think that the TC players will pay that any attention whatsoever. Now if Murphy Fair picks you then /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Here's what Murphy has to say. Sorry TC! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was similar in Gordonsville as well. Coach Wills would end practice with, "I need to see my backer cutters." yea

Shoot, I remember in 95, the heat index got up to 120, and I'd work in my dad's patch all day and then ride a bicycle 6 miles to school for practice. I'd usually have to get a ride home.

There is nowhere near the amount of people growing tobacco in Smith County as there used to be, and as dry as it has been the last two summers, there haven't been as much hay being hauled. Heck, I think every school should have about 10 acres of tobacco and about a 30 acre hayfield just for the football team. Wouldn't need a weight room then.

You played for Gordonsville in '95? What class were you then? What position did you play? I had some buds who played in '95 by the name Angel, Samson, & Apple /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Here's what Murphy has to say. Sorry TC! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

murphy fair aint nothin but a stat collector fanboy that wouldn't know what a football was if you shoved it in him sideways. lockridge probly has a 50-50 shot at puttin his pants on the right/wrong way each morning. these two are peas in a pod, idiots with a big enough podium to show everyone how little they actually know. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

muffin, now that's a guy that don't pick nothin but winners! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

he's comin debils...and i'm guessing you won't like what he's going to say. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

You played for Gordonsville in '95? What class were you then? What position did you play? I had some buds who played in '95 by the name Angel, Samson, & Apple /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I was a freshman that year, but I know those guys really well.

I graduated with Apple's brother and Angel's brother was my DE coach.

i'm closing in on your identity tushhog. only people i know that are up posten at 5 a.m. usually spent their days on top of roof's. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> they are purty hands aint they. they went from snapping balls to slicin and dicin /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Snappin and INTERSEPTIN for 95 the other way

i'm closing in on your identity tushhog. only people i know that are up posten at 5 a.m. usually spent their days on top of roof's. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> they are purty hands aint they. they went from snapping balls to slicin and dicin /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

.....if you do , it'll be because that copper snitched me out /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

....and a real motivator to boot......back then if you lost because of noneffort.......we had what was known as..........black monday /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

he passed right before the start of my freshman year. i remember going to the funeral and then practice 30 minutes later. he would have wanted it that way. i went up my grand dad's one night when i was in jr. high and found Jim B. was there visiting my granddad. to know they were such good friends always made me feel very proud. you were a good'un theo!

.....if you do , it'll be because that copper snitched me out /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

hahaha! you should know not tell the po po anything!