Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Rite on rd. Country football at it's finest.

I look forward to a good game Fri.

Country Boys know how to do it.

Any of the lads from jb come from a farm life?

Our CO-OP hats say "World's Finest Dark Fired Tobacco" and the seat of my granddad's Super C still has my butt print ...and everything RD88 said is the truth. I posted earlier that there was an article in The Tennessean a few years back that had JB, TC, and I believe ER telling of how all these schools have young men working all day in the tobacco patch, then practicing football at night.

Our CO-OP hats say "World's Finest Dark Fired Tobacco" and the seat of my granddad's Super C still has my butt print ...and everything RD88 said is the truth. I posted earlier that there was an article in The Tennessean a few years back that had JB, TC, and I believe ER telling of how all these schools have young men working all day in the tobacco patch, then practicing football at night.

I saw that article, but the only team they mentioned was Jo Byrns. I became a fan. Ifelt bad for them in that loaded region they were in at the time. Had some pretty strong teams,but no one ever knew it.

If you're going to the game and you're wondering what you can and can't bring in to the stadium click here:

http://www.tssaa.org/StadiumRegulations.htm

The Following Items Are

NOT ALLOWED

In The Stadium:

Back Packs, Large Bags,

Food, Ice Chests/Coolers,

Liquids, Umbrellas, Animals,

Laser Lights

Well, I guess that leaves Logger, his refreshments, and his date out... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The Following Items Are

NOT ALLOWED

In The Stadium:

Back Packs, Large Bags,

Food, Ice Chests/Coolers,

Liquids, Umbrellas, Animals,

Laser Lights

Well, I guess that leaves Logger, his refreshments, and his date out... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

that stinks i thought we were going to have a laser light show .

Just because i owe SB38...im going to pick Jo Byrns....i picked Cascade over them and they won....i though McKenzie would beat them but i was wrong again....so with all that behind me im going to pick Jo Byrns....they are one of the most physical, smartest defenses i have ever set my eyes on...

Just because i owe SB38...im going to pick Jo Byrns....i picked Cascade over them and they won....i though McKenzie would beat them but i was wrong again....so with all that behind me im going to pick Jo Byrns....they are one of the most physical, smartest defenses i have ever set my eyes on...

Judging from you history, I'm guessing SB would prefer you picked TC to win this one.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Any word on the Ford kid,or is it on the hush, hush. I would hate it for him, to have to miss this game. He's a hoss and a huge part of this team. He would create a mismatch for Jo Byrns. I'd say he was a mismatch in nearly every game they played this season. At least ,he's only a Jr.

Please get the word to both schools administrators and staffs to make sure they get to the press box any historical information on their respective programs. There will be people in the press box who will be looking specifically for that information. Thanks

1) When Cedar Hill and Adams had separate HS's...the Adams school was Bell High School, as in the Bell Witch. When JBHS opened Bell was a middle school into the 70's ('78 maybe?).

2) Moto, if you still have that JB/ER history paper I gave you, that should have the 1st year JB opened and the undefeated seasons JB has had when they played in the Red River Conference. It should also have the year that JB/ER played in, at the time, 1A's longest overtime game - 5 OT's I think.

3) JB has had 3 or 4 alumni (to my knowledge) that have run through the T at UT. They were elected as Smokey's game day handler. Chris Bryant, Clint Head, Clay Head.

4) Thanks to Moto's research, we've found that the Red Devil has no tie in to the Bell Witch or anything "anti-christian", it's a different term for indian coined by Hernando De Soto. Red Devil

That's all I got for now. Get it to the right people.

Any word on the Ford kid,or is it on the hush, hush. I would hate it for him, to have to miss this game. He's a hoss and a huge part of this team. He would create a mismatch for Jo Byrns. I'd say he was a mismatch in nearly every game they played this season. At least ,he's only a Jr.

I hadn't heard anything. I know he was walking with a slight limp on Monday at the Mr. Football awards banquet. I can't imagine he'd be at 100% even if he does play.