Any word on the Macon Co. coaching search?

LeatherBalls

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't ya'll just meet somewhere on Long Creek and duke it out? It sure would be nice to get all your useless comments off here.

This search is taking too long. We need a coach and we need him yesterday. If we want to get out of the hole we are in it's gonna take hard work and community support. I'd like to see everyone quit bellyaching about the past and set their minds to fixing the future. I think we need a community forum for everyone to come out of the shadows and speak their mind. Get it all out on the table, shift through the bull, and start new with everyone giving the program the proper backing.

If we want to be successful we need to change as a whole community!

Great Post! My feelings exactly. As a whole we must come together. Good Luck Sanders!

Again, As I stated before I will support the next Coach as long as he can make a positive impact on the lives of all future players as my coaches did me. Coach birdwell has taught more people in Macon county how to be a resposible steward than anyone else could have. His record may not have been the greatest but nobody could argue that he taught us how to be men.

Coach Birdwell, Macon Co. is a better place because of you. Regaurgless of how may games we won. You taught us how to be men!!!!

Again, As I stated before I will support the next Coach as long as he can make a positive impact on the lives of all future players as my coaches did me. Coach birdwell has taught more people in Macon county how to be a resposible steward than anyone else could have. His record may not have been the greatest but nobody could argue that he taught us how to be men.

Coach Birdwell, Macon Co. is a better place because of you. Regaurgless of how may games we won. You taught us how to be men!!!!

He should have taught you to spell!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

He should have taught you to spell!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

glover, your slurs are almost, ALMOST, as weak as your owls when the playoffs come to town!!! (sp?) /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Guest Termite

glover, your slurs are almost, ALMOST, as weak as your owls when the playoffs come to town!!! (sp?) /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Glover, you need to listen to the master.

Does anyone have a theory as to why there are so many coaching openings in this area?? Macon Co., Jackson Co., Upperman, and Westmoreland?

Is it money more than anything else??