Any word on the Macon Co. coaching search?

LeatherBalls

if the picture you paint is true, then it's already caught up to them.

Its's TRUE! That's just getting started. I wish everyone knew all the K oz. It's been bad but it can get better. If our ADMINISOTRATION don't listen to the same ones they have for the past 30 years. Do the right thing and not the buddy thing or ive worked with him for 20 years I hate to make him mad. Forget what he or she wants and do the correct thing. To solve a problem, you have to know where it lies. LEADERSHIP REFLECT ATTITUDE.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not like that. They have pets and it does not matter how hard you try or even if your better. You are not going to earn a spot. If they don't like you. YOU WANT PLAY. Good or earning a spot has nothing to do with it and then when they finally do get a shot the first time they do 1 little thing wrong your donE for the year. The pets get chances over and over. Big problem BIG! Most of this comes from from young inexperienced coaches or they dislike the parent. So with this being said would you play? players are'nt dumb.Play or do something else and they do. It's been a crying shame but maybe it will change. What's worse is they got by with it. I hope it catches up to all of them. NEVER CHEAT PLAYERS.

This is the most ridiculous message that I may have ever read. You might can count on one hand how many home games that I have missed in the past 30 years. I know coach Cook and company well and one thing that you can not blame them for is playing favorites. I realize that you, me, and the rest of us fans want our boys to win BAD, but I am sure that does not even come close to how bad those coaches wanted to win. To say they would not play someone that would help them win is crazy, no matter how much they did not like the parents. If they did not like the parents, if the truth be known, the parents probably brought it on themselves by some immaturity actions. I also have watched the majority of the players from pee wee all the way up through high school and I would like to know who you think should have played where, that did not or "did not get the chance" as you say. All of this sounds to me as either a mad player who did not get to play or a mad parent that feels like little Timmy is the best in everything when in truth they are not. The Tigers simply do not have the athletes to play with the teams that they play. Good luck Coach Sanders, you are going to need it. Remember that there is only a few of us that will still support you even when things are not going good.

This is the most ridiculous message that I may have ever read. You might can count on one hand how many home games that I have missed in the past 30 years. I know coach Cook and company well and one thing that you can not blame them for is playing favorites. I realize that you, me, and the rest of us fans want our boys to win BAD, but I am sure that does not even come close to how bad those coaches wanted to win. To say they would not play someone that would help them win is crazy, no matter how much they did not like the parents. If they did not like the parents, if the truth be known, the parents probably brought it on themselves by some immaturity actions. I also have watched the majority of the players from pee wee all the way up through high school and I would like to know who you think should have played where, that did not or "did not get the chance" as you say. All of this sounds to me as either a mad player who did not get to play or a mad parent that feels like little Timmy is the best in everything when in truth they are not. The Tigers simply do not have the athletes to play with the teams that they play. Good luck Coach Sanders, you are going to need it. Remember that there is only a few of us that will still support you even when things are not going good.

Here is a friend of 1 of the coaches trying to defend them. Sorry no sympathy here. I agree with the other post. Talked to many other people, that has never lied to me. Sorry.

Here is a friend of 1 of the coaches trying to defend them. Sorry no sympathy here. I agree with the other post. Talked to many other people, that has never lied to me. Sorry.

I am not here to argue, just to tell the truth. Of course you agree with the other post. Facts have it that you and some others are major problems. You all might take in the new coach with open arms until certain players are not played or things are not done the way you all think they should be. Not because I said so, but because of FACTS. Your message history proves it. I do not want others to take my word for it, just simply research and look back at these posters previous post and history of bashing, cussing, threatening, lying, and other immature actions. And yes I would like to consider myself as a friend of the entire coaching staff. I have also talked to many others, most being players that have no reason to lie to me. Sorry

QUOTE (bigstick12 @ Jan 18 2009 - 10:11 PM)

Thanks bigstick for the duplicate, more people will have the oppurtunity to read it now with it being on this page twice.

4 years of players, see if you can find more than (1) that would agree with what you just said

ever who they hire, if they treat (all) our young men with the respect that they themselves expect to recieve

then they will not have the problem that we now have, you will always have a small % of the people upset over something, but this situation has close to everyone that has ever been involved at any level, whether that be player

parent or longtime tiger fan bitter, goodluck to the new coach, he will be supported if he is just and fair to the players

that is what it is all about ( the players)

I am not here to argue, just to tell the truth. Of course you agree with the other post. Facts have it that you and some others are major problems. You all might take in the new coach with open arms until certain players are not played or things are not done the way you all think they should be. Not because I said so, but because of FACTS. Your message history proves it. I do not want others to take my word for it, just simply research and look back at these posters previous post and history of bashing, cussing, threatening, lying, and other immature actions. And yes I would like to consider myself as a friend of the entire coaching staff. I have also talked to many others, most being players that have no reason to lie to me. Sorry

Well now that you mention it, those certain players may need to be put in and then maybe will win more than 3 games in 2 years. Remember you brought thst train of thought to me in this post. The more somebody trys to take up for this mess that's went on, the deeper the hole gets. This could only be 1 of 3 people. Go ask #10, what he thinks. The list could go on and on. The record for the last 2 years speaks for itself. It's got be something you want out of this to be taking up for them and winning ant 1 of them,

Well now that you mention it, those certain players may need to be put in and then maybe will win more than 3 games in 2 years. Remember you brought thst train of thought to me in this post. The more somebody trys to take up for this mess that's went on, the deeper the hole gets. This could only be 1 of 3 people. Go ask #10, what he thinks. The list could go on and on. The record for the last 2 years speaks for itself. It's got be something you want out of this to be taking up for them and winning ant 1 of them,

OUCH! Big blue fan. Teamspirit has got a point. Sounds like the certain group could be right. I know something not adding up. You can hide some of the mistakes that was made and everyone makes them but purposely doing things comes back and bites. Especially when kids are involved.

Why don't ya'll just meet somewhere on Long Creek and duke it out? It sure would be nice to get all your useless comments off here.

This search is taking too long. We need a coach and we need him yesterday. If we want to get out of the hole we are in it's gonna take hard work and community support. I'd like to see everyone quit bellyaching about the past and set their minds to fixing the future. I think we need a community forum for everyone to come out of the shadows and speak their mind. Get it all out on the table, shift through the bull, and start new with everyone giving the program the proper backing.

If we want to be successful we need to change as a whole community!

Why don't ya'll just meet somewhere on Long Creek and duke it out? It sure would be nice to get all your useless comments off here.

This search is taking too long. We need a coach and we need him yesterday. If we want to get out of the hole we are in it's gonna take hard work and community support. I'd like to see everyone quit bellyaching about the past and set their minds to fixing the future. I think we need a community forum for everyone to come out of the shadows and speak their mind. Get it all out on the table, shift through the bull, and start new with everyone giving the program the proper backing.

If we want to be successful we need to change as a whole community!

Search is over dude Look for announcement later in the week. You're getting a good guy and friend of mine.