Any word on the Macon Co. coaching search?

LeatherBalls

Semi-final year was mostly a talent spike along with a little luck and a steady head coach. Whether a hire from the outside or the inside, a coach at MC is gonna have an uphill climb. Bottom line. Good luck.

Everybody remember this is coming from someone who takes off running from his problems. for a big guy you run good.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imallin . yOU have never been on point. never will you be on point. Stay on your thread. Or go to chat . com. and find someone who wants to listen to you.I know for a fact nobody here cares and not many in S.C. does from what im told. You are wrong again about anything you have said on this thread, just like months ago. know your facts before you speak. your doing it again. ARE YOU THAT BORED AND CARELESS.

Imallin . yOU have never been on point. never will you be on point. Stay on your thread. Or go to chat . com. and find someone who wants to listen to you.I know for a fact nobody here cares and not many in S.C. does from what im told. You are wrong again about anything you have said on this thread, just like months ago. know your facts before you speak. your doing it again. ARE YOU THAT BORED AND CARELESS.

I really wouldn't care what anybody that would give you audience had to say about me. You probably have folks around you that nod yes to your face and speak otherwise as soon as you turn around. Again, must have said something that struck a nerve with you. Meant to. You, and a few others, have gotten what you so spewed trash and dirt for. Hope it works out, but I seriously doubt it. I'm not bored, either. LOL

I really wouldn't care what anybody that would give you audience had to say about me. You probably have folks around you that nod yes to your face and speak otherwise as soon as you turn around. Again, must have said something that struck a nerve with you. Meant to. You, and a few others, have gotten what you so spewed trash and dirt for. Hope it works out, but I seriously doubt it. I'm not bored, either. LOL

How could it get any worse. Us go 0-10. Im glad you have all our answers. SOME people on here make some sense. You make none. Think about it last 2 years at m.c. 3-20. You almost sound like you want us to keep losing. Quit defending somebody and face the facts.

Aren't you the same guy that said Macon was loaded with talent and that they have had a Mr. Football candidate in the last five years? You might need to take your own advice.

Aren't you the same guy that said Macon was loaded with talent and that they have had a Mr. Football candidate in the last five years? You might need to take your own advice.

There is alot of talent here. Just on a guess I would say 30 t0 40 players that played in jr. high or just played their fresh. or soph. year quit playing. These players would have been upper classmen in the last 2 years. Im not saying m.c would have won the reigon, but they would have been alot more competive. As for the mr. football I did make a mistake I thougt you were a candidate. Str.69 is wright the record says it all in the last 2 years.

maybe they should bring back Coach Gregory

I remember coach Gregory well. I played against the Tigers in 72-73-74. Two of the best programs around back then Hartsville and LaFayette. Coach Gregory was a fine man and coach. What ever happened to him?? Does he still live in LaFayette ?

I also wonder about coach Shrum. Played against him in HS and with him at TTU. Just wondered how he was doing. Mark is a great person and one hoss of a player. Haven't seen him in several years.

There is alot of talent here. Just on a guess I would say 30 t0 40 players that played in jr. high or just played their fresh. or soph. year quit playing. These players would have been upper classmen in the last 2 years. Im not saying m.c would have won the reigon, but they would have been alot more competive. As for the mr. football I did make a mistake I thougt you were a candidate. Str.69 is wright the record says it all in the last 2 years.

Dude, every team in the state has alot more playing Jr. High and middle school ball...........there is always a certain % of fallout. Get a clue........Macon is a graveyard and always has been for football coaches. I doubt yall will have 5 applicants worth a crap.

Dude, every team in the state has alot more playing Jr. High and middle school ball...........there is always a certain % of fallout. Get a clue........Macon is a graveyard and always has been for football coaches. I doubt yall will have 5 applicants worth a crap.

You are wright about the graveyard.Butt I have been told that is all over with. Lets just wait and see if anyone in macon uses their head and puts a plan together. I think they will. As for the other players did quit because of the bull. I dont blame them. We had more than average drop out. Good players, ITS EASY TO KNOW EVERYTHING WHEN YOU GOT A GOOD PROGRAM. Walk a mile in our path and talk to some the players or some that has gradu.It all revolves around a good leader, not parents, not fans, A LEADER BOTTOM LINE. bLAME WHO YOU WANT. Leadership, Leadership, and some people who pick this leader.

How could it get any worse. Us go 0-10. Im glad you have all our answers. SOME people on here make some sense. You make none. Think about it last 2 years at m.c. 3-20. You almost sound like you want us to keep losing. Quit defending somebody and face the facts.

I'm really not defending results. What I am arguing at it's simplest level is the classless and clueless way some folks that I previously had respect for chose to handle themselves. I know this situation because I have watched it first hand. The way this was handled by a handful of people does nothing but infect the kids involved with resentment and dissent. The coaches are grown men and will be able to deal with the situation. Relationships at the social level will be tainted. Can't be good for any community, team, or individual. Football really isn't my issue here. Win or lose, sometimes the game is irrelevant.