Trousdale County 31, Jo Byrns 14

enall

You probably did. I was the one in the Johnny Cash attire. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ("Man in Black") Our team shot the (51)

We stumped our toe on one hole. I... 3-putted. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh, so you played with one of our HPGC locals, I dont wanna put his name on here. I think you know who im talking about. Yep -21 is pretty stout anywhere.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

offensive encrochment is one of two things. One being someone lined up in the neutral zone. Second a player that started in motion turned and made a motion towards the line of scrimmage before the ball was snapped. Once you go in motion you can turn and slide down the line or turn and line up as a reciever whatever as long as you stay parrellel to the line of scrimmage, but you can't make a motion forward toward the line of scrimmage without the ball being snapped. With that being sayed I haven't heard it called very often.

I have heard it called alot but called as "illegal motion" or "false start", not "offensive encroachment.....

I have heard it called alot but called as "illegal motion" or "false start", not "offensive encroachment.....

These types of calls come up when you get to the playoffs and we have the cream of the officiating crews calling the games. These crews are the cream of the crop..................best of the best. Encroachent= offsides. Lined up offsides is what happened.

These types of calls come up when you get to the playoffs and we have the cream of the officiating crews calling the games. These crews are the cream of the crop..................best of the best. Encroachent= offsides. Lined up offsides is what happened.

Encroachment......Sounds like something you wood use to slow down the other team, to keep it more even, because you caint find anything else to call on them.

Most especially when you aint herd it being called all season up to this point.

Cream of tha crop............deffinately have my doubts about this.

"Cream of the crop"? Hardly!! Apparently you weren't at the Oneida/TC game. This bunch,

can't honestly call them a crew, were so old & slow they couldn't keep up with the game,

and had no clue what to do at times. Horrible. Either side will tell you the same.

True, offensive encroachment is lining up in the neutral zone. Rarely called, but this bunch

& the 'boro seemed fond of it. In the end, it didn't matter, as TC overcame it anyway.

It's hard to make an accurate call when you're so far behind the play you can't see it.

No cream here, more like 2% milk.