jeremy sexton

whodabest6767

He was not double teamed, they went into a match up zone and threw different guys at Sexton. Man to man, maybe you need to watch the game a little more. Yes, he got 20 points, but he forced alot of shots and turned the ball over alot. The key to being a great player is playing through the offense. Go watch Lester Hudson of UT-Martin play, he will show you how to play through the offense while being double team, but remember Sexton was only double teamed on inbound passes

Are you smoking something. He was double sometime triple team. Yes, I will tell you Temple played bad last Night and so did Sexton. You guys better think god that our big man was out in foul trouble. For when our was in your big man scored 2. When you decide to drive 2 1/2 hours show up to a late game with 45 mins. to play with full stomach and see the end of game with two very bad team" they thought they had it in the bag" you will come out with a big (L).

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you smoking something. He was double sometime triple team. Yes, I will tell you Temple played bad last Night and so did Sexton. You guys better think god that our big man was out in foul trouble. For when our was in your big man scored 2. When you decide to drive 2 1/2 hours show up to a late game with 45 mins. to play with full stomach and see the end of game with two very bad team" they thought they had it in the bag" you will come out with a big (L).

I am smoking nothing, they played a match up zone, playing man to man with Sexton. Pay attention to the game, the only time he had only more than one defender on him was inbound passes. Temple is just lucky they play in a weak basketball area and can out athlete people. I know the teams of the past were actual basketball teams and not a bunch of athletes running up and down the court. Our big man scored more than 2 with your big in. Your big man was soft, he got tossed to the ground a couple times. If you want to go your lucky then your lucky Franklin turned the ball over more than usual and committed stupid fouls. If they didn't do that they would of won by 40.

Okay, all this Temple hype coming in and you are going to blame a car ride, a late game, and having to watch a bad game before tip off? Why did Temple think "they had it in the bag"? Explain that? Franklin has seniors who are not only good basketball players but who "SHARE THE BASKETBALL". What a concept!!! Are you seriously dogging James Haddix? The kid had 19 pts, and your big is D-1???? Haddix is dropping 18pts a night, with a AAA schedule and on a team where all 5 starters can score double figures. Nobody on Franklin is a "ball-hog"! That's a credit to Franklins' coaching staff. They have the whole roster buying in to a system, a TEAM system. Can Temple fans not admit that Franklin was, and is the better team? Franklin still hasn't played their best yet, can't wait to see them peak.

ps (can't believe phillyfan isn't in on this)

Okay, all this Temple hype coming in and you are going to blame a car ride, a late game, and having to watch a bad game before tip off? Why did Temple think "they had it in the bag"? Explain that? Franklin has seniors who are not only good basketball players but who "SHARE THE BASKETBALL". What a concept!!! Are you seriously dogging James Haddix? The kid had 19 pts, and your big is D-1???? Haddix is dropping 18pts a night, with a AAA schedule and on a team where all 5 starters can score double figures. Nobody on Franklin is a "ball-hog"! That's a credit to Franklins' coaching staff. They have the whole roster buying in to a system, a TEAM system. Can Temple fans not admit that Franklin was, and is the better team? Franklin still hasn't played their best yet, can't wait to see them peak.

ps (can't believe phillyfan isn't in on this)

Anybody who know anything about Jay Johnson, they know he plays zone as a last resort. I have been around FHS basketball for about 5 years and I don't think Jay has never played a matchup, or a box in one. It was called man to man, no help.

Brice Drew, I like your post. Haddix came to play last night and #12 decided to get 3 stupid fouls in the first half which found him sitting out most of the game. Hey Temple coach. Got an idea. When one of your key players get 2 fouls in the 1st quarter, don't let him get his 3rd before half time. Temple fans won't give it to us that we are a good team and we had a great game plan last night. Franklin is going to continue to get better. We turned the ball over 22 times last night, so that has to get better.

Anybody who know anything about Jay Johnson, they know he plays zone as a last resort. I have been around FHS basketball for about 5 years and I don't think Jay has never played a matchup, or a box in one. It was called man to man, no help.

Brice Drew, I like your post. Haddix came to play last night and #12 decided to get 3 stupid fouls in the first half which found him sitting out most of the game. Hey Temple coach. Got an idea. When one of your key players get 2 fouls in the 1st quarter, don't let him get his 3rd before half time. Temple fans won't give it to us that we are a good team and we had a great game plan last night. Franklin is going to continue to get better. We turned the ball over 22 times last night, so that has to get better.

Temple fans might not be giving you credit, but I know their coaching staff would