jeremy sexton

whodabest6767

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they gone say his NAME!!!!!!!!!!

Jeremy Sexton I think is one of the best at his position. Buckner is not a PG/SG. He is a post. How can you compare the two? I do think Sexton will win Mr. Basketball. It will take more than Memphis to out vote Middle and East Tennessee. Good luck to both!

They already say Sexton....

Jeremy Sexton I think is one of the best at his position. Buckner is not a PG/SG. He is a post. How can you compare the two? I do think Sexton will win Mr. Basketball. It will take more than Memphis to out vote Middle and East Tennessee. Good luck to both!

who is better? Buckner play all 5 positions and is currently stating at the PG spot while there starting PG is out with an injury!! So who is best?

so you mean the voters will vote for Sexton just because he is from East/middle and be bias of Buckner even if he is the best player in the state by r i v a l s. com

do you think that is right these are kids should a KID be penalized because of were he from?

personaly I think the voters will vote for the best player reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! lol!!!

what high major schools have offered Sexton? Freed Hardman!!!! lol!!!

A big man with skills will always be prefferred over an average sized guy with skills. Jeremy could do as much or more with a basketball than Reginald, but size matters.

God speed to both of them. I'd love to see them on the same court in March.

if you could have 1 of them on your team. who would you pick?

Sexton. He can gaurd the ball....M.J. Brown.....he can pass.....10 dimes the other night....he can rebound....averages 8 reb.... he can score anyway he needs to outside and inside....30 points the other night....all around I take Sexton. Buckner is a great player, no question, but Sexton has it all. He is waiting to sign with the team that best suits him. He has about 5 D-1 offers. Of course, they aren't Ole Miss but he is not 6'9 he is 6'3. Just my opinion. Evrybody has one.

Based on height and ability only, I'll take Buckner, because he'll be able to block shots, rebound, and score more easily.

But you've got to add attitude and work ethic into the equation. Jeremy scores an "A" on both. I don't know about Buckner.

It's really unfair and foolish to compare Sexton to Buckner because there is no comparison. If Buckner doesn't win Mr Basketball the award is meaningless....PERIOD!!!!!!!!! The gap is pretty wide between these two....Buckner clearly comes out on top and is a winner to. That's just the way it is and not a knock on Sexton either. People keep talking about Buckners height....OK, Ive said it more times than I can count...Buckner has the ability to play all five positions. Take that to the bank!!!! BTW, If Shaq was 6'0 instead of 7'0 he wouldn't be in the NBA either!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Still say Jenkins is the top player, maybe because I have not seen Buckner play though. . .

Buckner gone score about 20pts a game right 20pts

over the last two seasons Buckner gets 6-8 blocks a game when teams would have a normal lay-up 12pts

Buckner turns the other team's offense into long jump shots only how much is that worth?

Buckner get 4ast a game on average 8pts

That a 40-50 point impact on a game NO OTHER PLAYER CAN DO THAT IN TENNESSEE.

John Jenkins the real deal on offense!! but on D he is 1 of the worst defenders in the state!!!!! He might get 40 but his man got 35pts!!!!

Buckner gone score about 20pts a game right 20pts

over the last two seasons Buckner gets 6-8 blocks a game when teams would have a normal lay-up 12pts

Buckner turns the other team's offense into long jump shots only how much is that worth?

Buckner get 4ast a game on average 8pts

That a 40-50 point impact on a game NO OTHER PLAYER CAN DO THAT IN TENNESSEE.

John Jenkins the real deal on offense!! but on D he is 1 of the worst defenders in the state!!!!! He might get 40 but his man got 35pts!!!!

Na let me rephrase that for u. Jenkins might get 45 or 50 and his man might get 25 or 30. But thats because its TN. If he was like in Cali I think ur number would be more accurate.

And on top of that the gap between sexton and buckner isnt that wide, I mean they have about the same ability( I may give the slight edge to buckner but idk) but HEY being 6'8 is an attribute that helps a player so u cant just exclude it like it doenst count. And on the thing about shaq not being in the NBA if he was 6'0... Well im pretty sure shaq would have worked on ball handling and shooting instead of strength and posts moves if he was 6'0 so that statement really isnt valid.