jeremy sexton

whodabest6767

still curious how sexton ended up at temple.....ooltewah middle school to temple.....

contending for the region would be having a shot at beating temple or grace.......just is not going to happen...

15+ point loss against either......

I disagree. Two years ago when CSAS won the silver cup, they started out the season slow and continued to improve. At the game Friday, I was very impressed with their quickness and athleticism. I would be careful about writing them off. They have a ton of potential this season.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Na let me rephrase that for u. Jenkins might get 45 or 50 and his man might get 25 or 30. But thats because its TN. If he was like in Cali I think ur number would be more accurate.

And on top of that the gap between sexton and buckner isnt that wide, I mean they have about the same ability( I may give the slight edge to buckner but idk) but HEY being 6'8 is an attribute that helps a player so u cant just exclude it like it doenst count. And on the thing about shaq not being in the NBA if he was 6'0... Well im pretty sure shaq would have worked on ball handling and shooting instead of strength and posts moves if he was 6'0 so that statement really isnt valid.

Thats my point. Alot of this stuff ain't valid so why look for anything under the sun to build Sexton up to Buckners level. It makes no sense!!!!!! Buckner may end up in the NBA one day...for goodness sakes!!!!!! Anybody can if, and, and but 24/7 but it really means nothing. Afterall, Buckner is ranked the number 30 player in the country last I checked. Has something changed that I'm unaware of? And just for the record I do think the gap is pretty wide between these two....I agree to disagree. If Sexton were truly on the same level as Buckner we would all know because his ranking would be posted allover coacht for the whole world to see. I think I will go with the experts.

Why not just post Sextons offers and leave it at that. Is Sexton a 4 star player with Highmajor upside? If he is I can't find it anywhere. I don't even think he is ranked in the top 150 and there are plenty of guards his size in those rankings.

Thats my point. Alot of this stuff ain't valid so why look for anything under the sun to build Sexton up to Buckners level. It makes no sense!!!!!! Buckner may end up in the NBA one day...for goodness sakes!!!!!! Anybody can if, and, and but 24/7 but it really means nothing. Afterall, Buckner is ranked the number 30 player in the country last I checked. Has something changed that I'm unaware of? And just for the record I do think the gap is pretty wide between these two....I agree to disagree. If Sexton were truly on the same level as Buckner we would all know because his ranking would be posted allover coacht for the whole world to see. I think I will go with the experts.

Why not just post Sextons offers and leave it at that. Is Sexton a 4 star player with Highmajor upside? If he is I can't find it anywhere. I don't even think he is ranked in the top 150 and there are plenty of guards his size in those rankings.

Oh so you must be ranked in the top 30 to be good???? gotcha...we better spend $300 then to take him to Atlanta so then he can truly be legit by being numbered 1-30..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh so you must be ranked in the top 30 to be good???? gotcha...we better spend $300 then to take him to Atlanta so then he can truly be legit by being numbered 1-30..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I never said that. Did I? I hope these two teams end up playing just so everybody can see for themselves. I can't imagine Sexton going to the hold on Buckner........SERIOULSY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sexton is a great player, just not on the same level as Buckner.......That's just the way it is. Lot's of really good players not ranked.....a vast majority just aren't high major players. Thanks for posting those offers and confiming what I have been sayiong all along. Good Luck to Sexton!!!!!

I never said that. Did I? I hope these two teams end up playing just so everybody can see for themselves. I can't imagine Sexton going to the hold on Buckner........SERIOULSY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sexton is a great player, just not on the same level as Buckner.......That's just the way it is. Lot's of really good players not ranked.....a vast majority just aren't high major players. Thanks for posting those offers and confiming what I have been sayiong all along. Good Luck to Sexton!!!!!

Buckner and Sexton did play this summer in Atlanta!! Buckner team won by 30pts!!! Sexton wouldn??™t even drive to the @@@@ on Buckner. My point! turned them into a jump shooting team!! Sexton finished with 12pts Buckner a triple-double!!!! If you don??™t believe me ask Sexton about what happened in Atlanta when he played the Memphis hoopers!!! They stop the game with 3 minutes to go it was so ugly ask him!!!!!! lol!!!

These offers confirmed what I been saying Sexton is a good low-major D-1 player.

University of Tennessee-Chattanooga

Jacksonville University

Eastern Kentucky

Charleston Southern

University of Tennessee-Martin

Buckner and Sexton did play this summer in Atlanta!! Buckner team won by 30pts!!! Sexton wouldn??™t even drive to the @@@@ on Buckner. My point! turned them into a jump shooting team!! Sexton finished with 12pts Buckner a triple-double!!!! If you don??™t believe me ask Sexton about what happened in Atlanta when he played the Memphis hoopers!!! They stop the game with 3 minutes to go it was so ugly ask him!!!!!! lol!!!

These offers confirmed what I been saying Sexton is a good low-major D-1 player.

University of Tennessee-Chattanooga

Jacksonville University

Eastern Kentucky

Charleston Southern

University of Tennessee-Martin

I believe you.

• 2 weeks later...

sexton is a great player, as a matter of fact he would probably be the best player in 1a if it werent for reginald buckner.. that being said, i just really dont think sexton can even come close to comparing to buckner

Mr. Basketball who else can pull this off in 1 week??????

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2008/...es-of-the-week/