jeremy sexton

whodabest6767

From what I saw last night, CSAS will be in the region tournament and is a very good contender for a second place spot, just like last year, therefore, they are one of the best in the area.

It matters not to me what Jeremy's stats are in any game. He is the best player in the area, hands down, and he proves it over and over and over again.

t

hold it.... Jeremy sexton is great... but i wouldnt say that he's "hands down" the best in the area... Ish sanders from cleveland is pretty good... and that herman kid (who I hear is getting calls from everyone in the country) is nice too.... Dont get me wrong, sexton is good.....but not "hands down"... i think these other two players who have something to say about that

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buckner and Sexton did play this summer in Atlanta!! Buckner team won by 30pts!!! Sexton wouldn??™t even drive to the @@@@ on Buckner. My point! turned them into a jump shooting team!! Sexton finished with 12pts Buckner a triple-double!!!! If you don??™t believe me ask Sexton about what happened in Atlanta when he played the Memphis hoopers!!! They stop the game with 3 minutes to go it was so ugly ask him!!!!!! lol!!!

These offers confirmed what I been saying Sexton is a good low-major D-1 player.

University of Tennessee-Chattanooga

Jacksonville University

Eastern Kentucky

Charleston Southern

University of Tennessee-Martin

Well although I do beleive Buckner is better.

But u cant really base who's better off of one game in Atlanta.

A 30 point win just shows whose team is better not really the player(and do u really expect a team from memphis to lose to a team from chatt?)

Well although I do beleive Buckner is better.

But u cant really base who's better off of one game in Atlanta.

A 30 point win just shows whose team is better not really the player(and do u really expect a team from memphis to lose to a team from chatt?)

Dude trust me it could happen!!!!

hold it.... Jeremy sexton is great... but i wouldnt say that he's "hands down" the best in the area... Ish sanders from cleveland is pretty good... and that herman kid (who I hear is getting calls from everyone in the country) is nice too.... Dont get me wrong, sexton is good.....but not "hands down"... i think these other two players who have something to say about that

I guess it depends on what you mean by "hands down." For me, "hands down" means that Jeremy is the best player in the area, and he is. It does not mean that there are not othere really good players.

Ish Sanders, Brandon Herman, and others are good players but they are neither as good nor or they better than Jeremy Sexton, but they are both very good players and worthy of respect.

How many Rebounds, Assist , Blocks, and Steals? What kind of impact o the defensive end? Plus, how many wins and losses?

Those stats were not in the Tennessean but I am willing to bet they are pretty good as well. His team is 5-4 on the season, and the only reason they have those 5 wins is because of Jenkins. You can't base a player's talent off W-L record. Ever heard of a kid named Corey Brewer, whose team couldn't get out of the district tourney his senior year. Great players can't help who surrounds them, they have to play with what they have.

Those stats were not in the Tennessean but I am willing to bet they are pretty good as well. His team is 5-4 on the season, and the only reason they have those 5 wins is because of Jenkins. You can't base a player's talent off W-L record. Ever heard of a kid named Corey Brewer, whose team couldn't get out of the district tourney his senior year. Great players can't help who surrounds them, they have to play with what they have.

Jekins stats are certainly impressive!!!!!!!!! I know all about Corey Brewer. I hope to go see Jenkins in the Hickman County Holiday Tournement ...I have it around here somewhere but I can't seem to find it, do you have the exact date and opponent?

I've heard of a kid named Corey Brewer! Ever heard of a kid named Lebron James? Who did he have on his team in high school? The great ones make their teammates better! He ended his high school career with 3 State Championships... 3 out of 4 and the only reason it was 3 and not 4 was because they moved up a division in 2002!