jeremy sexton

whodabest6767

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys is jeremy sexton not da best around. come on a triple double against one of the so called best teams in chattanooga. what do you guys think. i mean a triple double is good at any level of basketball .to me hands down sexton is one of the best if not the best player in the state

no one said CSAS was one of the best in Chattanooga this year. last year but not this year...and Ill give him the 11 rebounds and 30 points. But I didn't see 10 assists. That's just me though. Regardless, he is one of the best in the city and state.

From what I saw last night, CSAS will be in the region tournament and is a very good contender for a second place spot, just like last year, therefore, they are one of the best in the area.

It matters not to me what Jeremy's stats are in any game. He is the best player in the area, hands down, and he proves it over and over and over again.

t

according to the professional recruiters its Buckner from manassas. 6'9 do it all.... he is ranked #1 in the state

Yep...I tend to believe the professional recruiters over CoachT posters....just have a feeling they have a slight edge /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

From what I saw last night, CSAS will be in the region tournament and is a very good contender for a second place spot, just like last year, therefore, they are one of the best in the area.

It matters not to me what Jeremy's stats are in any game. He is the best player in the area, hands down, and he proves it over and over and over again.

t

Of course we will contend for the region. 1st and 2nd will always be between Temple, Grace, and CSAS. What I said was no one is saying they are one of the top elite teams in the area because of all they lost last year and the fact that they are so young this year. I like CSAS' chances against Temple in the region tournament.

That being said, I was very impressed with how they played against a good Temple team. I also noticed that when Sexton was out of the game, CSAS made a run. When he was in the game, Temple made a run. Just shows how valuable he is to that team.

still curious how sexton ended up at temple.....ooltewah middle school to temple.....

contending for the region would be having a shot at beating temple or grace.......just is not going to happen...

15+ point loss against either......

reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggieeggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie lol!!!! Yall understand!!!!!!!! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! whats his name!!!! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! Mr. Basketball the best player in the state hands down!!!!! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie!!!!!!!!!! yall gone say his name!!!!! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie!!!!!!!!!

reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggieeggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie lol!!!! Yall understand!!!!!!!! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! whats his name!!!! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! Mr. Basketball the best player in the state hands down!!!!! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie!!!!!!!!!! yall gone say his name!!!!! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie! reggie!!!!!!!!!

Could you be talking about Reginald Buckner? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />