Who do you think will grow into a terrific basketball player by there

quitescreamer

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dillon Gardner and Jacob Lloyd are 2 sophmores at Westview that are going to be big time players over the next couple of years! Jacob has been starting since he was a freshman and is really a superstar type player. Dillon is lights out from behind the arc coming off of the bench this year. He is a wonderful talent and it would not surprise me if he ended up in Coach Haskins starting line up by the end of the year! Look out for these 2 players over the next couple of years! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hampton has a very strong sophomore class. Jacob Jones is going to be an outstanding point guard and is getting valuable playing time on varsity this season. Nathaniel Hughes is also going to be a good player. He really wants to get better and is working all the time and can play a lot of different positions on the floor. Dylan Ward is developing into a good player and a very valuable scorer for the Bulldogs. He is already showing great leadership and great ability at the varsity level. Wes Hornsby has also played well for us so far this year. He is a big man who can get rebounds and will give the dawgs a great second option in the post. Dylan Hill is about 6??™3??™??™ or 6??™4??™??™ and is going to be a defensive presence blocking shots and an offensive presence in the post. He has a pretty good shooting touch and his presence will make the three guards better and give them open looks.

This team could have a very bright future. They seem to be a group that wants to get better and that will work at it. Look for this group to make a deep run into the 1A state tournament in the next two years.

GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!

My foster kid....well, actually the son of my foster kid..I guess that makes him my fostergrandkid...We will call him Cheech, for privacy sake.

10mo. old. He can chuck that little stuffed basketball from the chair in the corner of the living room, clear across the other side of the television. That is an NBA 3pt'er by comparison.

lil fella is going to be quite a baller when he grows up!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

My foster kid....well, actually the son of my foster kid..I guess that makes him my fostergrandkid...We will call him Cheech, for privacy sake.

10mo. old. He can chuck that little stuffed basketball from the chair in the corner of the living room, clear across the other side of the television. That is an NBA 3pt'er by comparison.

lil fella is going to be quite a baller when he grows up!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Gonna have to get you one of those little goals and mount it to your wall!!!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Gonna have to get you one of those little goals and mount it to your wall!!!!!

Im getting a regulation board and rim. Then I am going to mount them on the wall in his room, on an adjustable track, so that it can be raised from 2ft all the way up to 10ft. Of course, Im going to have to install a retractable roof in his room so that I can get that rim up to 10ft. But I will have a few years before I need to do that!!

• 6 months later...