farragut vs bearden game

ETNBB

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good win by bearden. the sad thing is though, they have accomplished the same thing Farragut has in basketball. NOTHING. win a state championship before you even start talking competing with oak hill. Farragut=terribly unathletic team minus one or two players. Oak Hill=amazingly athletic team whose whole team will play D-1 ball. i believe Bearden will choke on all that maroon gatorade they're sippin, and lose by 20+ to Oak Hill. and i wouldnt be a bit surprised to see another big time choke in the playoffs by another mark blevins coached team. the guy holds himself up pretty high for not winning anything /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

84 to 41 enough said!!!!!!

I don't get it. Its not like I was saying Farragut was going to win or anything. I believe I said Bearden would win by atleast 10. That post was just replying to someone was was acting like Bearden has accomplished much more than Farragut has in basketball, which is false. Bearden may have been to state a couple more times, but I'm sure its not a significant amount. They both have 0 state championships in basketball. Mostly I was just trying to remind people how the series has gone the last 2 years. Yeah Bearden won, big. Congrats to them. No one is saying they didn't deserve to win. When I turned on the radio and Farragut was down 8 I think, Bearden stole the ball and dunked it.. I knew the rout was on. There was no hope for Farragut after that. Once they got down they were done. I think most people knew Farragut's only chance to win the game was to stay within 10 the whole game. Once they got down by more everyone should have known the game was over and probably end up beinga blow out, which is exactly what happen.

good win by bearden. the sad thing is though, they have accomplished the same thing Farragut has in basketball. NOTHING. win a state championship before you even start talking competing with oak hill. Farragut=terribly unathletic team minus one or two players. Oak Hill=amazingly athletic team whose whole team will play D-1 ball. i believe Bearden will choke on all that maroon gatorade they're sippin, and lose by 20+ to Oak Hill. and i wouldnt be a bit surprised to see another big time choke in the playoffs by another mark blevins coached team. the guy holds himself up pretty high for not winning anything /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Sorry to say, but Bearden is good enough to compete with the boys from Oak Hill. You have just come on here, and proved what a tool you are by saying such things.

That post was just replying to someone was was acting like Bearden has accomplished much more than Farragut has in basketball, which is false. Bearden may have been to state a couple more times, but I'm sure its not a significant amount.

check your facts....how many times has Farragut been to the Substate in the last 15 years compared to that of Bearden. How many district championships, district tournament championships, region championships has farragut won compared to Bearden in that same time frame? I'M JUST SAYIN!!!!!

check your facts....how many times has Farragut been to the Substate in the last 15 years compared to that of Bearden. How many district championships, district tournament championships, region championships has farragut won compared to Bearden in that same time frame? I'M JUST SAYIN!!!!!

Well if you are going to say my "facts" are off then what are the facts? I never said it was a fact. You are claiming my "facts" are wrong. Winning a few more district championships isn't really accomplishing that much more to be honest with you. Now had Bearden been to the state tournament 15 of the last 15 years then yeah I'd say they have accomplished alot more, but they havent. So enlighten me. What are the facts for the last 15 years on district championships, district tournament championships, region championships, sub-state wins, and state tournament appearances.. Then I will say I'm wrong and Bearden has accomplished alot more than Farragut. Until then, they haven't done anything of significance, other than beat Farragut.

Sorry to say, but Bearden is good enough to compete with the boys from Oak Hill. You have just come on here, and proved what a tool you are by saying such things.

I mean man i agree with you that bearden is really really good, but you gotta think bearden is playing a team (oak hill) where there worst player that rides the bench is going to D1 type of school. i bet oak hills starters are just as big as bearden, but the difference is theyre probably going to big acc/sec power houses. such as two years ago on tv they named the starting line up and had one duke player, a few maryland players, and some sec players. Not trying to bash Bearden but on a serious note Oak Hill's worse player on the team that doesnt get off the bench would start at bearden because they have the best athletes in the country all on theyre team pretty much. Bearden is good really good, but Oak Hill is gonna be a lil much Oak Hill by 20.

the bearden oak hill game will be like bearden farragut game excepet oak hill is bearden and bearden farragut lol.

Well it looks as if I was right about what I said about 4 D1 prospects helping some. Whoever said I was wrong I guess isn't talking too much anymore. Farragut didn't stand a chance from the beginning of the game. After Bearden's big 3 (Craig Jenkins and Simpson) dominated Farragut's team with the help of Campbell and Parker then it was all over. I'm going to go ahead and say now that Bearden will win state as there is no team that can hang with them in their district. Nice try Farragut, it was fun watching.

Well if you are going to say my "facts" are off then what are the facts? I never said it was a fact. You are claiming my "facts" are wrong. Winning a few more district championships isn't really accomplishing that much more to be honest with you. Now had Bearden been to the state tournament 15 of the last 15 years then yeah I'd say they have accomplished alot more, but they havent. So enlighten me. What are the facts for the last 15 years on district championships, district tournament championships, region championships, sub-state wins, and state tournament appearances.. Then I will say I'm wrong and Bearden has accomplished alot more than Farragut. Until then, they haven't done anything of significance, other than beat Farragut.

Do you really want me to go there?

Well it looks as if I was right about what I said about 4 D1 prospects helping some. Whoever said I was wrong I guess isn't talking too much anymore. Farragut didn't stand a chance from the beginning of the game. After Bearden's big 3 (Craig Jenkins and Simpson) dominated Farragut's team with the help of Campbell and Parker then it was all over. I'm going to go ahead and say now that Bearden will win state as there is no team that can hang with them in their district. Nice try Farragut, it was fun watching.

Not sure about winning the state. They should get to the state, but they will have to beat either Science Hill or DB. DB can can compete with their size, and DB has better guard play. As for the state, haven't seen or researched any of the teams in west or middle Tennessee. Bearden does have the athletes to compete, however, they still seem to be very arrogant and a bit soft.

I mean man i agree with you that bearden is really really good, but you gotta think bearden is playing a team (oak hill) where there worst player that rides the bench is going to like big 10 type of school. i bet oak hills starters are just as big as bearden, but the difference is theyre probably going to big acc/sec power houses. such as two years ago on tv they named the starting line up and had one duke player, a few maryland players, and some sec players. Not trying to bash Bearden but on a serious note Oak Hill's worse player on the team that doesnt get off the bench would start at bearden because they have the best athletes in the country all on theyre team pretty much. Bearden is good really good, but Oak Hill is gonna be a lil much Oak Hill by 20.

the bearden oak hill game will be like bearden farragut game excepet oak hill is bearden and bearden farragut lol.

You do not know ANYTHING about oak hill. There are only 4 scholarship players on there team, 4 pay half tuition, the rest pay full price to ride the bench. Dont get me wrong, Oak Hill is a good team but anyone can get beat on an any giving night. Bearden will prove what kind of team they are in the Arby's Classic tournament. If they win that, and some how find away to knock off powerhouse Oak Hill, they are no doubt top 25 in the nation.