farragut vs bearden game

ETNBB

You do not know ANYTHING about oak hill. There are only 4 scholarship players on there team, 4 pay half tuition, the rest pay full price to ride the bench. Dont get me wrong, Oak Hill is a good team but anyone can get beat on an any giving night. Bearden will prove what kind of team they are in the Arby's Classic tournament. If they win that, and some how find away to knock off powerhouse Oak Hill, they are no doubt top 25 in the nation.

Gah i hate when people try to prove me wrong, but alright let me bring out the facts for ya...

Ok lets look at the 2006 team all 5 starters went D1 let me give you the names... Albert Jackson- Georgia, Tywon Lawson- North Carolina, Anthony Wright- Michigan ,Landon Milbourne- Maryland , and last Matt Scherbenske- Oral Roberts , and i would have named the 2007-2008 class but brandon jennings and maybe one or two more were the only ones to leave...man ive watched this team play quiet a bit the stats... they dont lie lol. When they are beating top 10 teams in the country without very much problem, what in the world makes you think they are going to have trouble with Bearden???

Deron Lamb 6'4 guard Georgia Tech, Syracuse, Louisville (very shifty big scorer top 15 in his class 97 grade recruit... whos gonna stop him?... Parker??? Jenkins??? hahahaha)

Glen Bryant 6'7 undeclared either UNC, Kansas, Syracuse, or Memphis LEAPER! (96 grade recruit that could be a good match up)

Keith Gallon 6'9 320- Oklahoma (one of the best posts in the country second in scoring last year behind jennings, let me guess demonte is gonna guard him??? haha this should be funny)

Lemont Jones 6'0 guard- Virigina Tech (very very quick very good shooter, thats one thing bearden doesnt have is quickness... no one can guard this guy)

Baye Moussa Keita 6'11- Syracuse (whos gonna guard him if demonte guards 320 guy who guards keita... uh oh mis-match somewhere)

THATS THE STARTERS... Is any Bearden starter going somewhere that good? NO but dont get me wrong Bearden is a great team, but not gonna stay within 20 of Oak Hill.

NOW THE BENCH

Austen Alecxih- senior guard... hes going D1 as well

Chasen Campbell- Also will probably play small D1.

Pe'shon Howard- junior guard 94 grade in recruiting either attending Indiana or Ohio State.

Byron Allen- junior guard 89 grade in recruiting (better than any player on Bearden) going big D1.

Chris Brown- Senior post also going pretty descent D1.

notice there 5 bench players are just as good as bearden.

So Hey i just proved what i said was right, therefore i do know what im talking about dont come at me with that stuff again!

thanks,

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it looks as if I was right about what I said about 4 D1 prospects helping some. Whoever said I was wrong I guess isn't talking too much anymore. Farragut didn't stand a chance from the beginning of the game. After Bearden's big 3 (Craig Jenkins and Simpson) dominated Farragut's team with the help of Campbell and Parker then it was all over. I'm going to go ahead and say now that Bearden will win state as there is no team that can hang with them in their district. Nice try Farragut, it was fun watching.

They have a very good chance at winning state, but Raliegh Egypt is no joke this year, dont be suprised to see them win state and be a nationally ranked team before the year is over... Hope bulldogs can bring home the golden ball to east tennessee.

Gah i hate when people try to prove me wrong, but alright let me bring out the facts for ya...

Ok lets look at the 2006 team all 5 starters went D1 let me give you the names... Albert Jackson- Georgia, Tywon Lawson- North Carolina, Anthony Wright- Michigan ,Landon Milbourne- Maryland , and last Matt Scherbenske- Oral Roberts , and i would have named the 2007-2008 class but brandon jennings and maybe one or two more were the only ones to leave...man ive watched this team play quiet a bit the stats... they dont lie lol. When they are beating top 10 teams in the country without very much problem, what in the world makes you think they are going to have trouble with Bearden???

Deron Lamb 6'4 guard Georgia Tech, Syracuse, Louisville (very shifty big scorer top 15 in his class 97 grade recruit... whos gonna stop him?... Parker??? Jenkins??? hahahaha)

Glen Bryant 6'7 undeclared either UNC, Kansas, Syracuse, or Memphis LEAPER! (96 grade recruit that could be a good match up)

Keith Gallon 6'9 320- Oklahoma (one of the best posts in the country second in scoring last year behind jennings, let me guess demonte is gonna guard him??? haha this should be funny)

Lemont Jones 6'0 guard- Virigina Tech (very very quick very good shooter, thats one thing bearden doesnt have is quickness... no one can guard this guy)

Baye Moussa Keita 6'11- Syracuse (whos gonna guard him if demonte guards 320 guy who guards keita... uh oh mis-match somewhere)

THATS THE STARTERS... Is any Bearden starter going somewhere that good? NO but dont get me wrong Bearden is a great team, but not gonna stay within 20 of Oak Hill.

NOW THE BENCH

Austen Alecxih- senior guard... hes going D1 as well

Chasen Campbell- Also will probably play small D1.

Pe'shon Howard- junior guard 94 grade in recruiting either attending Indiana or Ohio State.

Byron Allen- junior guard 89 grade in recruiting (better than any player on Bearden) going big D1.

Chris Brown- Senior post also going pretty descent D1.

notice there 5 bench players are just as good as bearden.

So Hey i just proved what i said was right, therefore i do know what im talking about dont come at me with that stuff again!

thanks,

Funny the research you can do when you're not tied up with Finals, right?

Well if you are going to say my "facts" are off then what are the facts? I never said it was a fact. You are claiming my "facts" are wrong. Winning a few more district championships isn't really accomplishing that much more to be honest with you. Now had Bearden been to the state tournament 15 of the last 15 years then yeah I'd say they have accomplished alot more, but they havent. So enlighten me. What are the facts for the last 15 years on district championships, district tournament championships, region championships, sub-state wins, and state tournament appearances.. Then I will say I'm wrong and Bearden has accomplished alot more than Farragut. Until then, they haven't done anything of significance, other than beat Farragut.

you want facts, you got "facts"

1992-1993 26-7(District Champs, Regional Champs, Substate)

1993-1994 31-3 (Distrcit Champs, Regiona Champs, Sub-State Champs, State Tournament)

1994-1995 28-6 (Disrict Champs, Regional Champs, Sub State Champs, State Tournament)

1995-1996 29-4 19-0 in District 4-AAA (District Champs, Sub State)

1996-1997 24-10 (District Champs, Substate)

1997-1998 24-8 (District Champs)

1998-1999 24-6 (District Champs)

1999-2000 13-15

2000-2001- 29-5 (District Champs, Regional Champs, Substate)

2001-2002 32-6 (district champs, Regional Champs, Substate Champs)

2002-2003 24-11 (substate)

2003-2004 26-8 (District Champs)

2004-2005 23-11 (District Champs)

2005-2006 34-5 (District Champs, Region Champs, Substate Champs, State Tournament)

2006-2007 26-10

2007-2008 33-4 (District Champs, Substate)

2008-2009: 8-0

Total overall record since 1992-1993-present: 434-119 78% winning percentage

Regular Season District Season Championships: 8

Regular Season District Runner Ups: 5

District Tournament Championships: 9

Regional Champs: 6

Regional Tournament Runner Ups: 4

Substate Champs: 4

State Tournament Apperances: 4

State Semifinalist: 1

I REST MY CASE!!!!

you want facts, you got "facts"

1992-1993 26-7(District Champs, Regional Champs, Substate)

1993-1994 31-3 (Distrcit Champs, Regiona Champs, Sub-State Champs, State Tournament)

1994-1995 28-6 (Disrict Champs, Regional Champs, Sub State Champs, State Tournament)

1995-1996 29-4 19-0 in District 4-AAA (District Champs, Sub State)

1996-1997 24-10 (District Champs, Substate)

1997-1998 24-8 (District Champs)

1998-1999 24-6 (District Champs)

1999-2000 13-15

2000-2001- 29-5 (District Champs, Regional Champs, Substate)

2001-2002 32-6 (district champs, Regional Champs, Substate Champs)

2002-2003 24-11 (substate)

2003-2004 26-8 (District Champs)

2004-2005 23-11 (District Champs)

2005-2006 34-5 (District Champs, Region Champs, Substate Champs, State Tournament)

2006-2007 26-10

2007-2008 33-4 (District Champs, Substate)

2008-2009: 8-0

Total overall record since 1992-1993-present: 434-119 78% winning percentage

Regular Season District Season Championships: 8

Regular Season District Runner Ups: 5

District Tournament Championships: 9

Regional Champs: 6

Regional Tournament Runner Ups: 4

Substate Champs: 4

State Tournament Apperances: 4

State Semifinalist: 1

I REST MY CASE!!!!

I remember the 2006 team with tony white jr. (he was really really really really really really quick) lol and that team played raliegh egypt to an 8 point game in the state, and that was when raliegh egypt was ranked number 7 in the country.