farragut vs bearden game

ETNBB

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean if you want to call those three guards you can but word around the street says that they can not handle the pressure. I think that its going to be a good game and bearden should win. But it all depends on how they handle the pressure and outstanding hustle of farragut. If watson stays out of foul trouble this could be a very interesting game to watch. I'm going to make a bold prediction Farragut by 4!

I mean if you want to call those three guards you can but word around the street says that they can not handle the pressure. I think that its going to be a good game and bearden should win. But it all depends on how they handle the pressure and outstanding hustle of farragut. If watson stays out of foul trouble this could be a very interesting game to watch. I'm going to make a bold prediction Farragut by 4!

I think you are a little biased in your pick and you have the right to be because you are a senior at farragut, but seriously, I mean you are underestimating the talent of these guys. Look at the game tonight against maryville to tell you all you need to know

if you want to say those are not gaurds then you clearly have not seen the sophmores play. they are some of the best sophmores in knoxville including galen campbell. anything could happen in a big rivalry game but farragut will keep it a close game until half and then run out of energy and i would also like to say i can not wait for jenkins and parker so get some fast breaks and show you who should win the game

Please stop posting on this name. The real Matt Oglesby would appreciate it.

I think you are a little biased in your pick and you have the right to be because you are a senior at farragut, but seriously, I mean you are underestimating the talent of these guys. Look at the game tonight against maryville to tell you all you need to know

ok well that game last night did tell me a lot....how the heck did bearden only win by THREE. I am pretty sure farragut won by atleast 25 and there jv team played the 4th. And let me add that they did not even score a single point the second half!

ok well that game last night did tell me a lot....how the heck did bearden only win by THREE. I am pretty sure farragut won by atleast 25 and there jv team played the 4th. And let me add that they did not even score a single point the second half!

dude bearden is gonna win end of story lol im not even a bulldog fan but ive seen both teams play.

the game where a team didn't score in the 2nd half was against West Valley....thanks for playing!!!

the game where a team didn't score in the 2nd half was against West Valley....thanks for playing!!!

Don't you mean Hardin Valley....THANKS FOR PLAYING, too. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'd like to think both of these teams could hold a middle school scoreless!

glad to know you had a reliable source because bearden did not win by THREE if you read the paper it was all in there saying how bearden had a 18 pointlead going into the fourth quarter adn let me make another note....i think farragut played maryville at home so therefore that is always advantage for the home team and bearden played at maryville. also, in the paper please read the quote by the maryville coach on the bearden basketball team

OK seriously man this is getting ridiculous. Just find a new name and post on that. Why do you have to keep posting on the name mattoglesby57 when you arent really Matt Oglesby?