Catholic Farewell

IrishBBall

Tadvols.

How is AHAM? Still playing down in MS @ JUCO, or someplace else, or not at all? Thanks.

ruse?

BTW, IrishBBall is right, the Catholic Super Midget team just rolled this year, and with 8-10 sophomores starting on Catholic's varsity, I would expect the frosh/JV to be down.

As far as AHAM .. I heard not at all ... I Hope I heard wrong .... its so sad to have wasted that kind of talent ...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, but that one win game in the playoffs you know, thats more of an important victory then a regular season.. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> So right back at cha...

And do you know who I am? How are you going to know who I am at the game Friday?

That's easy....you'll be the only guy in the West hat ,right /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Tadvols.

How is AHAM? Still playing down in MS @ JUCO, or someplace else, or not at all? Thanks.

ruse?

BTW, IrishBBall is right, the Catholic Super Midget team just rolled this year, and with 8-10 sophomores starting on Catholic's varsity, I would expect the frosh/JV to be down.

Yea Ruse ... KC did have some Sophs starting that would normally play in JV games ... I guess I was really talking freshmen .. I watched alot of Fulton freshmen practice and they have maybe 4 or 5 players that I would sya project to play any on varsity level and they beat the Catholic freshman team .. now I have no idea about supermidgits .. if the supermidgits for KC were good then the one year in between a good Soph class and 8th graders wont hurt much .. I just didnt see alot on the KC frosh team this year and I know none of the frosh were held out so they could play varsity.

That's easy....you'll be the only guy in the West hat ,right /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'll give you that one.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> But I'm debating on going to the West game or going to the AE vs Fulton game. But I won't have a West hat on either place I go.. LOL

As far as AHAM .. I heard not at all ... I Hope I heard wrong .... its so sad to have wasted that kind of talent ...

Tadvols.

Well whatever Anotnio is up, I hope that it is in the spirit of some sort of betterment. Great player. 6-2, 295, and could run. I remember when he was just a sophomore, playing LB on the inside at 265. Might have been the best pure DL prospect in the area in the last 15 years. His feet were so quick, and his balance so good, and man he was strong. I guess it would have been his senior year when he lined up at FB for Rogan in the championship game in the 2nd half. Rogan had maybe 180, and I'll bet 140 of it came in the 2nd. The best DL/OL match-ups I've seen around here were between him and the Tait kid when they just absolutely beat the snot out of each other. People all hyped the Rogan/Smith match-ups, which was fine; however, those two got after it. I hope he comes through. Deebo too.

ruse?

I wouldn't have expected any less from you Opressed. I'm betting some of the final words on your death bed will involve the officials. Don't worry though, I'm pretty sure they don't let the guys in striped shirts into heaven. I question a man that trash talks a team that basically owns a deed on a 150x300 piece of property in another county. Just remember one thing-

YOU SHOULDN'T HATE WHAT YOU CAN'T BEAT!

HEY Irish dont for get V BALL & what I will miss most is AC beating KC five times in one year on there way to the STATE IN BASEBALL THATS BBALL BABY /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

HEY Irish dont for get V BALL & what I will miss most is AC beating KC five times in one year on there way to the STATE IN BASEBALL THATS BBALL BABY /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That was a good year for you I will agree, but we won district last year by knocking you out at CAK in a 7th inning comeback if that brings back any memories.

I wouldn't have expected any less from you Opressed. I'm betting some of the final words on your death bed will involve the officials. Don't worry though, I'm pretty sure they don't let the guys in striped shirts into heaven. I question a man that trash talks a team that basically owns a deed on a 150x300 piece of property in another county. Just remember one thing-

YOU SHOULDN'T HATE WHAT YOU CAN'T BEAT!

Hate is a funny thing, Irish. It can destroy one from within...It can consume one's very being. If you harness the energy, however, control the direction, it can drive one to be better than one ever thought they could be. Somewhere along the way, one realizes hate is as much a motive to win as anything. It can very much be THE driving force behind SUCCESS.

In my book and on the video tape, we beat you guys on the second down in the end zone. Yes, I've reviewed the tape several times. And I agree, striped shirts DO NOT belong in heaven. Pergatory perhaps, but not heaven. (I'm actually trying to come up with something cute to place on my headstone. Still working on that though...)

A piece of property here, a rental apartment there.....Shouldn't geography be irrelevent? Shouldn't the recruiting boundaries be the same for everyone? A winning program is what attracts talent. If privates can recruit, so should the public schools. If public schools can't recruit, then the privates should either not be allowed to recruit or have their own "divisions". And so on and so on...

I never thought I would say this Irish, but I'm going to miss you. You and HappyHour and all the rest of your Irish buddies. Our polite chatter always, for some reason, gave me a yearning for a walk in the park.

What's wrong with a little innocent trash talk?

Hate is a funny thing, Irish. It can destroy one from within...It can consume one's very being. If you harness the energy, however, control the direction, it can drive one to be better than one ever thought they could be. Somewhere along the way, one realizes hate is as much a motive to win as anything. It can very much be THE driving force behind SUCCESS.

In my book and on the video tape, we beat you guys on the second down in the end zone. Yes, I've reviewed the tape several times. And I agree, striped shirts DO NOT belong in heaven. Pergatory perhaps, but not heaven. (I'm actually trying to come up with something cute to place on my headstone. Still working on that though...)

A piece of property here, a rental apartment there.....Shouldn't geography be irrelevent? Shouldn't the recruiting boundaries be the same for everyone? A winning program is what attracts talent. If privates can recruit, so should the public schools. If public schools can't recruit, then the privates should either not be allowed to recruit or have their own "divisions". And so on and so on...

I never thought I would say this Irish, but I'm going to miss you. You and HappyHour and all the rest of your Irish buddies. Our polite chatter always, for some reason, gave me a yearning for a walk in the park.

What's wrong with a little innocent trash talk?

That first paragraph was a little to deep for me. So, how were the Anger Management classes?

I've got the perfect headstone idea...

"CHECK THE VIDEO!"

R.I.P. 11/14/2008

I bet can name a whole lot more Knoxville athletes playing at AC than you can name AC athletes playing at Catholic. Geography is a relative thing. I practically adopted a Mav favorite for a summer and he ate me out of house and home (ask Coach Wallace) Just proves one thing....Guinn was a much better recruiter than our guy /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That first paragraph was a little to deep for me. So, how were the Anger Management classes?

I've got the perfect headstone idea...

"CHECK THE VIDEO!"

R.I.P. 11/14/2008

I bet can name a whole lot more Knoxville athletes playing at AC than you can name AC athletes playing at Catholic. Geography is a relative thing. I practically adopted a Mav favorite for a summer and he ate me out of house and home (ask Coach Wallace) Just proves one thing....Guinn was a much better recruiter than our guy /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No anger management classes, Irish. Just age and let's say a little "constructive" wisdom to go along with that age. Your Idea for the headstone marker is cute, but.....just not right for ME. Still working on that but am still open to any ideas you might come up with in the future. HappyHour is right, great rivalry.Who knows, region alignments may change, we may meet once again on the gridiron. All may not be lost. There is always hope. Gives the "HATE" a little time to fester. Guinn was a good recruiter and geography is a relative thing. I find myself agreeing way too much with you and maybe, just maybe a little therapy might be in order.