I think there should be something beyond state championship.

whatnow

I wish there was a Regional playoffs. the two best teams from every state in the southeast play until there is a regional champion. The every region has a national playoffs until there is a declared national champion. that will make high football last about as long as the NFL.

If you agree reply

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you said to reply if you agree, but come on. High school kids can't play that many games. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

i love the idea, except it would be tough. because i mean realistically there are around 8 teams out of EVERY state.

you would have to have a "true" state championship, divisions completely out of it. then from there a regional, from there a national playoff. it would take a while. and schools probably wouldnt be happy about there "star" basketball player missing because he plays football.

There is this thing called school that these football players have to go to, which is by far the first priority.

Not gonna happen, and it shouldn't.

There is this thing called school that these football players have to go to, which is by far the first priority.

Not gonna happen, and it shouldn't.

There is this thing called weekends

If anything just a regional.

This will get more money for their teams schools and ect.

If anything just a regional.

This will get more money for their teams schools and ect.

did you forget that a lot of these kids play other sports so if the high school season lasted that long a lot of schools wouldnt have enough kids to field a basketball team