9AA Starts

Popcorn901

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol you only missed it by a couple 9aa fan.

is is true that Kayla Eakes leads 9aa in scoring? pretty good for a 7th place team.

Cpa wins in a buzzer beater at Lipscomb 25-22

FRA wins a close one with MLK 28-22

The 9aa scoring leader is Kelli Cowan (East Lit), then Kayla Eakes (Ezell), then Sharonda Brabson (East Lit)

Thanks

Bagwell was out Kelli Cowan leads 9AA in scoring and rebounds she had 24 points 10 rebounds and Sharonda Brabson had 20 points 10 rebounds last night for East Lit these two girls are the best players in 9AA right know East Lit did not play well last night in the first half they came out the second half and got Kelli Cowan & Sharonda Brabson the ball they also brougt in the little point gaurd KJ who spark the rally with her defense. When East Lit get there point gaurd back Christina Primm they will be hard to beat in 9AA..... Know talk to me 9AA fan !!!

Can someone share some light on the FRA game and the CPA games last night. Whats up with the low scores. I think the MLK-FRA score surprises me the most.

Hey Shpshter93 Cowan of East Lit has Eakes of Ezell by .6 of a point. What was we thinkin. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The FRA-MLK game was ugly. But for FRA it was a win.

FRA always plays tough man to man defense. It has been that way under Coach Hart for several years. So the MLK score is justified since FRA is only allowing 28.5 points per game.

The surprise for everyone was only 28 points for FRA. The girls looked flat. FRA DID NOT shoot a free throw until 30 seconds left. The refs were not calling fouls either way. Free throws are a place where FRA generally gets good leads.

FRA was fortunate to win. MLK has good speed and a lot of heart.

Hope that helps.

Can someone share some light on the FRA game and the CPA games last night. Whats up with the low scores. I think the MLK-FRA score surprises me the most.

Hey Shpshter93 Cowan of East Lit has Eakes of Ezell by .6 of a point. What was we thinkin. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Last time I checked .6 of a point rounds up to 1 and will get you beat.

For the CPA/DL game I think it was a combination of really good defense by both teams and neither team being able to find any rythym. It was exciting and ugly at the same time. For instance, the posts for both teams really pounded each other all night long. It was a battle. Both played well (in my opinion) but both were held below their averages (Mitchell/CPA scored 3 and Ellenburg/DL scored 6). Defense on the perimeter was similar.

Great game. Heartbreaker for DL, but hopefully they will learn from it....

Tomorrow there are two games that will be good ones pitting excellent defense against very good offense. DL-HF and FRA-Ezell.

If Maria Bagwell is back it should be an excellent game. DL defense is fierce but the balance of HF will help. I always beleive good defense will beat good offense so I will go with DL in this one.

FRA- Ezell will be a good game to watch. Ezell has some excellent scorers while FRA plays an excellent man to man defense. Who might determine this one might be the three people in stripes. If that is equal I will again go with defense (FRA) in a mid 30's points scoring game.

Tomorrow there are two games that will be good ones pitting excellent defense against very good offense. DL-HF and FRA-Ezell.

If Maria Bagwell is back it should be an excellent game. DL defense is fierce but the balance of HF will help. I always beleive good defense will beat good offense so I will go with DL in this one.

FRA- Ezell will be a good game to watch. Ezell has some excellent scorers while FRA plays an excellent man to man defense. Who might determine this one might be the three people in stripes. If that is equal I will again go with defense (FRA) in a mid 30's points scoring game.

DL plays East Lit Friday, not Hume Fogg.

David Lipscomb beat East Lit in a great game, but DL controlled the game. DL did a great job of keeping Cowan out of the game. After the poor performance against CPA on Tuesday, DL really picked up. Best defense I have seen all season. A lot of parady in this district. It will be really interesting to see how this district pans out.