Tennessee Top Players

SHS War Eagle 85

Who Are Tennessee's Top Players For Next Season In Any Class??? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Jo Byrns will field a very tallented team in 1A headlined by as everyone should know by now ( LK ) Ashabraner, a do it all on the field, leads by example for instance his workout program is non stop year round, this young man surely puts forth the extra effort for his team and strives to be the best and gives 110% every down, whether on offence or defence it doesnt matter, so keep your eyes on #44 of the RED DEVILS in 09

Yeah, LK Ashabraner is at the top of my list for sure,but that goes without saying. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Aside from LK another great player that I watched play this year is Tyler Robinson from Alcoa.He's a great DE/TE,but IMO his calling will be D1 TE ,and as I've already mentioned in another post Orleans Darkwa from Ensworth is a fantastic back.

I really hope LK Ashabraner gets some serious looks from schools,and doesn't get overlooked because he's from a 1-A school. I know it's a huge leap from 1-A to any college,but I really believe this kid has the skills/heart to pull it off.Also, he is already doing amazing things with his size now,but if you look at this kid he has a great foundation/genetics to build on,plus with his work ethic he will only get a lot bigger/better/faster in time.

Yeah, it may seam like a LK Ashabraner infomercial,but this kid,and his family are good people,and I wish nothing but the best for him whether it's a career in football,or whatever career he chooses to pursue outside of football.

Keep your open for a sophomore from Mt Pleasant next year in TJ Smith. TJ had a freshman year that was very similiar to the freshman year that Marco Daily had. TJ missed a 4 or 5 games toward the end of the 2008 because of an illness. I see him being a force over the next few years.

I also mentioned earlier to look out for a junior at Ensworth in Antonio Richardson. He should be close to either 6'3 or 6'4 320-330 and a freak to be.

Shannon Meady #28 from Knoxville Carter is going to be a big factor next year for the Hornets he was also the Number #1 Running-Back in East Tennessee, Made All-State, All region, Offensive player of the week, PrepXtra 08 Team. I hope to see him wearing Orange & White. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Who Are Tennessee's Top Players For Next Season In Any Class??? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

OC BROWN - #77

Manassas High School - Memphis, TN

ALL Region as a fresh, soph, and Junior

Most Valuable Lineman - Region 8A

All State - as a junior

6-3 317 lbs

Can play all three offensive line positions

Participated in the Junior All-american combine in San Antonio the weekend of the High School Army All -American game

Vertical - 29"

40 - 5.2 electronical time, so no bull that gets thrown around all the time

Clip can be seen on Unapproved Website - He isn't just big, he is an athlete

Also plays basketball for a very good Manassas B-ball team

Visits made or scheduled: Ole Miss, Ok State, Ok, LSU, Tennessee

Could possibly be the best lineman in the entire state regardless of classification

OC BROWN - #77

Manassas High School - Memphis, TN

ALL Region as a fresh, soph, and Junior

Most Valuable Lineman - Region 8A

All State - as a junior

6-3 317 lbs

Can play all three offensive line positions

Participated in the Junior All-american combine in San Antonio the weekend of the High School Army All -American game

Vertical - 29"

40 - 5.2 electronical time, so no bull that gets thrown around all the time

Clip can be seen on Unapproved Website - He isn't just big, he is an athlete

Also plays basketball for a very good Manassas B-ball team

Visits made or scheduled: Ole Miss, Ok State, Ok, LSU, Tennessee

Could possibly be the best lineman in the entire state regardless of classification

This dude is a beast, I saw his video!