1A All-State

FridayMainEvent

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh Blake

Yes Josh Blake should be on the allstate team. He should have been one of the finalist for Mr football, but they were not going to pick two players from the same region. Josh and David Jones both should have been picked as finalist. Here are some reasons why I think Josh should be on the AP allstate team.

Josh and David are the only two players from single A listed in the top 75 players in the state on Rivals unauthorized website.com. Josh also is the only returning player from last year other than David that made one of the two allstate teams last year, Josh making the coaches asso allstate team. The same players that were on the coaches allstate team were also the same players on the AP allstate team excluding Josh.

One thing I did not understand at the begining of the year there was a preseason AP allstate team the qb from Cascade was the preseason pick. When you looked at his numbers from last year they were not even close to Josh's numbers. Last year Josh rushed for 908 yds and 12 td's and passed for 1810 yds and 25 td's but he he also played both ways and was second leading tackler on team last year with 81 tackles 2int's making all preps in Chattanooga as a db. This year Josh had 991 yds rushing and 14 td's a 9.8 yds per carry 1586 yds passing 28 td's and only 2int's and on defense 5 int's. I am sure the kid from Cascade is fine ball player but his numbers and the other things that I mentioned don't match up to Josh. I know last year the AP allstate team had 4 players on it who played the qb position may be they will do the same thing this year.

Yes Josh Blake should be on the allstate team. He should have been one of the finalist for Mr football, but they were not going to pick two players from the same region. Josh and David Jones both should have been picked as finalist. Here are some reasons why I think Josh should be on the AP allstate team.

Josh and David are the only two players from single A listed in the top 75 players in the state on Rivals unauthorized website.com. Josh also is the only returning player from last year other than David that made one of the two allstate teams last year, Josh making the coaches asso allstate team. The same players that were on the coaches allstate team were also the same players on the AP allstate team excluding Josh.

One thing I did not understand at the begining of the year there was a preseason AP allstate team the qb from Cascade was the preseason pick. When you looked at his numbers from last year they were not even close to Josh's numbers. Last year Josh rushed for 908 yds and 12 td's and passed for 1810 yds and 25 td's but he he also played both ways and was second leading tackler on team last year with 81 tackles 2int's making all preps in Chattanooga as a db. This year Josh had 991 yds rushing and 14 td's a 9.8 yds per carry 1586 yds passing 28 td's and only 2int's and on defense 5 int's. I am sure the kid from Cascade is fine ball player but his numbers and the other things that I mentioned don't match up to Josh. I know last year the AP allstate team had 4 players on it who played the qb position may be they will do the same thing this year.

We paid them off... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Old Pirate says it's not a surprise to this skillet scared OP. Them there sports writers are strange folks to say the least. You know they wrote for the school papers and the like. Most don't have a clue who is the best and can't judge talent. Don't let Josh get upset with the possibilty of being over looked. IT HAPPENS, every year, some get the HYPE and some run under the radar. OP says,The Cream will come to the top once paired up against equal talent. Good Luck to Josh, hope his rehab is going well. He has this Old Pirate's respect. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Josh is surely worthy of any recognition that he gets.Good luck to him in his college choices.A fine player and young man, and no doubt with great family support.And that is what it takes.Because there will be some people who will only be with Josh so far.But to have strong family support ,friends and supporter's who truly love him as, Josh.Not just the football player.Is a gift from God.

Cool, another JB fan joins Coach T...throughout the playoffs 44 certainly showed he's one of the top players in 1A. I just don't know if he'll make it due to the injuries earlier in the year.

THE THING THAT WOULD HURT 44 WAS BEING OUT. THE ONE PLAYER WHO I FEEL FROM JBS WHO IS A LEGITIMATE ALL- STATE PLAYER IS MATT BOEHLER. TWIG AS CB WITH 10 PICKS IS A POSSIBILITY--IF NOT HONORABLE MENTION. DYLAN FLEMING AND LK SHOULD ALSO BE HONORABLE MENTION; THERE IS NOT A 2ND TEAM IS THERE? THAT IS WHY I LISTED THE HONORABLE MENTIONS NOT 2ND TEAMERS

Calm down man. You don't have to worry about it. Blake will make the 1A Allstate team. Anyone with any sense at all knows this will be a no brainer. Wait and see. He will be an easy pick for all state.

THE THING THAT WOULD HURT 44 WAS BEING OUT. THE ONE PLAYER WHO I FEEL FROM JBS WHO IS A LEGITIMATE ALL- STATE PLAYER IS MATT BOEHLER. TWIG AS CB WITH 10 PICKS IS A POSSIBILITY--IF NOT HONORABLE MENTION. DYLAN FLEMING AND LK SHOULD ALSO BE HONORABLE MENTION; THERE IS NOT A 2ND TEAM IS THERE? THAT IS WHY I LISTED THE HONORABLE MENTIONS NOT 2ND TEAMERS

well i agree #44 was out alot but look at his number's sense that's what thay go by what did he end up with in rushing yrd's alone 1500 or so