William Blount 2009

tpoole12

Nice! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Matt should be one of the leading candidates for the RB position...also look for Caleb Elkins and Dylan Keith to contribute

I was impressed with Caleb when he ran the ball. Do you think Dylan is fast enough to play RB - it seems to me that he looking more like a LB - especially if he continues to hit the weight room. I would imagine with him playing basketball he will not get to be in the weight room as much as Emert would like.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was impressed with Caleb when he ran the ball. Do you think Dylan is fast enough to play RB - it seems to me that he looking more like a LB - especially if he continues to hit the weight room. I would imagine with him playing basketball he will not get to be in the weight room as much as Emert would like.

I heard House (Zach Thomason) could possibly be a canidate for this job too. I am pretty close to Dylan and he told me that coach told him to gain 25 pounds by next year. He will be a beast if he can get this size.

I heard House (Zach Thomason) could possibly be a canidate for this job too. I am pretty close to Dylan and he told me that coach told him to gain 25 pounds by next year. He will be a beast if he can get this size.

I will believe it when I see it - for both of them. In other words - don't see either one of those things happening next year.

I will believe it when I see it - for both of them. In other words - don't see either one of those things happening next year.

For Dylan -- I promise you the kid eats enough to gain 25. Interesting thing about Dylan is that he has actually "slimmed down" since he entered high school. When he was a kid, he was pudgy.

Thomason might not be ready to start at rb, but wouldn't you agree that they need to figure out somehow to get him on the field and get the ball in his hands some? I believe he is as "dangerous" in the open field as anyone we have.

Elkins is nothing but a beast athletically and he always has been. Hassenstaub (with another year in the system) could be one of the best rb's in the area I believe. Irwin proved this year what he can do when he gets the football in his hands. Freshmen Cook, York, and Cunningham are extremely gifted. Three returning qb's--at least one of which I figure will end up at receiver. Definitely some offensive potential next year.

I believe our "disaster year" this year has completely dropped us off a lot of folk's radars ... and that's ok. We need to just work hard and wait and see what next season brings.

And oh yeah, MLREB, we're going to STOMP Maryville this year. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

And oh yeah, MLREB, we're going to STOMP Maryville this year. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Any info on Cole? This is actually a serious question.

Too bad you ran him out of the Rebs organization!

I think they realized they had got the best coaching available in the Maryville system and decided to move on. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

dagger!

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Any info on Cole? This is actually a serious question.

I have not had a chance to talk to him much. I know at one time, I was hearing anything from Auburn, to Marshall, to MTSU. All of that hearsay of course.

Hey, the Govs have Maryville at home this Friday night. You, Stars, and my other Maryville buddies need to hit me with any song requests you may have to play during time outs and halftimes, etc. Last year I did some really good disco stuff for Stars.

I have not had a chance to talk to him much. I know at one time, I was hearing anything from Auburn, to Marshall, to MTSU. All of that hearsay of course.

Hey, the Govs have Maryville at home this Friday night. You, Stars, and my other Maryville buddies need to hit me with any song requests you may have to play during time outs and halftimes, etc. Last year I did some really good disco stuff for Stars.

Thanks GM.....I wish the best for Cole.

How about some "Fire" from the Ohio Players? Reminds me of Uncle Sams wayyyy too much. For the WB fans maybe some "Bump no more no big fat woman?.... That will cost me..

Heard you brought the house down at the banquet..

Thanks GM.....I wish the best for Cole.

How about some "Fire" from the Ohio Players? Reminds me of Uncle Sams wayyyy too much. For the WB fans maybe some "Bump no more no big fat woman?.... That will cost me..

Heard you brought the house down at the banquet..

Cole went out for the wrestling team this year ... I would hate to see him across the mat from me.

Well Gov Man I agree with the call about the offense. And I hear we might be running the I- formation?

What about our defense? How do you think they will be?

And Cunningham is a play-maker. I look at him to be a great player and step up big next year.

I thought the I would have been something to consider last year with Cole at FB. Anybody see him plat that position at Farragut when D. Walker broke his ankle? Oh well past is past and time to look ahead. Who would be a possibility at FB if we did run the I some? All our current RBs are on the small side, and our current WR's are really good handed RB's. One thing I'm convinced of is Meadows will put the system in that gives us best chance for success.

Go Govs