William Blount 2009

tpoole12

Hey Govenor fans, just a quick question for ya, rumor down this way is that Coach Gregory has applied for the open head coaching job, was wondering if there was any truth to the rumor? I will tell you this, if it is true, WBlount will be in good hands, the man knows football. Two of the best coaches in the area (Meadows and Gregory) came thru this area and we are still kicking ourselves for letting them get away. Anyway somebody help me out with the rumors?

Rumor has it that interviews will be held all this week. Pretty sure that Gregory has thrown his name in the hat. I cannot get confirmation that he is one of those getting an interview but more than likely you would think he is. Cannot get news on any other serious candidates. I have heard they want to get a coach named by the end of school.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Dude" if she told the same lies about a friend of yours, you would not see it as a "vandetta" (vendetta) as you call it.

Sounds like more than a friend. Your arrogance is unreal. Maybe you should be more focused on fixing teeth than spending time on a message board. Just because he is your "friend" doesn't mean everyone thinks highly of him. Take you for example I am sure you have friend but I see you as a pompous jerk. I am sure your son is real proud of his supposedly "mature" dad getting on a message board that most of his friends probably read and calling out some woman "probably a kid" How bout thinking about someone else for a change.

Hey doc,

I guess some people take "pride" in other things than the truth. There "for myself" was no grey areas in your statements about the coach who was bashed by reb "girl" and with the messages you been getting, "girl-pride" could live at the same address or at least "date" of course with the age referral this may only mean holding hands at half time on friday nights at a game the G-men are playing, maybe while they make plans for the second half . Man, only if they could call the plays. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Oh what a funny world we live in....Arent these 2 the only ones to have a problem with the new head coach ____ of the G-men. WHY????

And not that you need the biz, but when or if I ever need the ivory tusk worked on Im coming to you. If you ever had to pull one, I know you would not say it will not hurt when it will.

lbcoach-- thanx for the nod of approval, Im like u, just say it like i see it, only Zeus knows why people can not handle that. Maybe there is gold and mead in our future, and if not, being true to our word is worth more than a bar of one and a barrell of the other /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Sounds like more than a friend. Your arrogance is unreal. Maybe you should be more focused on fixing teeth than spending time on a message board. Just because he is your "friend" doesn't mean everyone thinks highly of him. Take you for example I am sure you have friend but I see you as a pompous jerk. I am sure your son is real proud of his supposedly "mature" dad getting on a message board that most of his friends probably read and calling out some woman "probably a kid" How bout thinking about someone else for a change.

Did I mention anything about having a son?????? hmmmm. My arrogance??? YOU stuck your nose into a situation you know nothing about and make suggestions to me on how I should conduct my self, now you are into name calling and you call me arrogant?? Woman, kid,impostor it makes no difference. Coaching is a hard enough profession, but when people tell lies that "possibly" could have some or any affect on there career. or create unnecessary hills for them to climb. Those lies should be retracted or at a minimum one should defend a friend when they know different. If you are asking me to have compassion for someone that tries to smear someone with bold face lies, trust me that will not happen. Just how old would you be?

I hope that Gregory gets the WB job if that is what both parties desire. The kids will benefit from having been around him and in no way am I talking just football. He has experience running the Tony Franklin package, but his bread and butter is the double wing, like Ga. Tech with Paul Johnson runs. Very very hard offense to defend.

Hey doc,

I guess some people take "pride" in other things than the truth. There "for myself" was no grey areas in your statements about the coach who was bashed by reb "girl" and with the messages you been getting, "girl-pride" could live at the same address or at least "date" of course with the age referral this may only mean holding hands at half time on friday nights at a game the G-men are playing, maybe while they make plans for the second half . Man, only if they could call the plays. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Oh what a funny world we live in....Arent these 2 the only ones to have a problem with the new head coach ____ of the G-men. WHY????

And not that you need the biz, but when or if I ever need the ivory tusk worked on Im coming to you. If you ever had to pull one, I know you would not say it will not hurt when it will.

lbcoach-- thanx for the nod of approval, Im like u, just say it like i see it, only Zeus knows why people can not handle that. Maybe there is gold and mead in our future, and if not, being true to our word is worth more than a bar of one and a barrell of the other /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

You are very observant!!! Come on down, we will take good care of you!

Who is Summey ???, now that is funny coming from a talking head! You have the nerve to ask me questions? "GEEZ," sound familiar???? LOL. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I am a Dentist my name is Dave Davidson and have coached with Gregory, is that clear enough for you? but you know that don't you? Go ahead play dumb. I told you why he was leaving Alabama, read the post real slow. Now come out from behind the computer and tell us who you are??? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

BTW did you call Sequoyah yet? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

So let me this correct you are Doctor Dave Davidson the Dentist. Do you ever get Discouraged when you Drive your Dilapidated four Door Down to the Diner to eat some Delicious Dumplings? I do love a good alliteration. In all seriousness I am ready for the naming of our new coach ??“ I am sure that Brewer and the rest of the committee are taking their time and deciding on the best candidate for the job.

"Pride or Arrogance, dont get the two confused. Why would anyone talk as if another should not be on the same message board, and focus on their job. While at the same time, they are on the message board belittling others.. In this case, it seems as though someones pride, oh sorry, arrogance has led to ignorance. Dont let "arrogance lead to ignorance" You know something doc, we may have to explain that to the antigregites. Of course, that may be impossible, I feel IQ points disappearing when I read what they type. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />