Lake Co @ Humboldt

Guest snakedriver

bigster said....

"The future is very very bright! Coach Boykins had better retire after this year because if they don't win with this group he has now...Lake Co will rule the roost the next few years..! ".......

Didn't Union City's Middle School boys beat Lake County by 20 points right before Christmas Break?".....

I don't make predictions on games where I haven't seen both teams play recently. And I haven't seen either team play recently. Probably wouldn't be making any predictions per your request any way and hand over ammunition in the form of "spellerone said". You sneaky old button pusher you....... /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't make predictions on games where I haven't seen both teams play recently. And I haven't seen either team play recently. Probably wouldn't be making any predictions per your request any way and hand over ammunition in the form of "spellerone said". You sneaky old button pusher you....... /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I haven't seen LC or Humboldt play this year /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I'm just trying to do like Gretta and get people "On The Record"......

You're right..Just saw in the Union City Messenger that Union City beat Lake Co middle in a make up game that I wasn't aware of by 20 points..Very surprised at that score..So..now..Do they play again or had they already played and Lake Co won the first meeting!

I wouldn't have posted it if I wasn't for sure...... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> .....You ought to know me better than that by now.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I thought Lake Co lost to Halls and Northview earlier in the season..Lake Co actauuly had Northview most of the game the first time they played but Northview got about 3 snow birds in the last quarter to win...Lake Co beat both those teams in the rematch ..just before the break..It could have been Union City that beat them instead of Halls..But I thought Lake Co has played Halls twice..Northview twice and still has Union City on the schedule..Lake Co's record is 10-2

This was in the local paper...Basketball seasons are ade and remembered for February and March but for 2008, all four of Lake County??™s basketball teams are out of the gate like runaway freight trains.

At Ridgely the Lake County Middle School Lady Falcons are 10-0 and 36-0 over two years. The Junior Falcon boys are only a step behind at 8-2 and have avenged one of their losses.

So..according to the paper ..that means Lake Co has avenged one loss..which would be Northview..But I know they beat Halls just before the break..So Lake Co has either beaten Halls twice and lost to Union City or they have avenged the loss to Halls also and beat Union City the first time they played!I really think Lake Co split with Halls and beat Union City but I could be wrong!I'll try to find out!Union City beat Northview by 1 point earlier in the year but thought Halls beat Union City pretty handily..If Union City or anybody beat the middle school by over 10 points much less 20 points ..would be very surprised.!

UC has split with Northview...Split with Three Oaks...Split with Halls..Swept Humboldt...I could only find the one game against Lake County in which UC won 51-31....

It is time for a particular coach to let it go.For Lake Co. to play six players maybe seven all night is not setting a good pace for down the stretch.The coach didn't even show up at practice yesterday, so I was told.No more excuses, Good Game Vikings

It is time for a particular coach to let it go.For Lake Co. to play six players maybe seven all night is not setting a good pace for down the stretch.The coach didn't even show up at practice yesterday, so I was told.No more excuses, Good Game Vikings

thanks lake co played humboldt and that is what we needed.by no means was it our best lots of mistakes but a win is a win. and i am so proud of the boys and girls go vikes!!!!!!!!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Humboldt played a sloppy game and turned the ball over way to much! In the 3rd quarter LC was breaking the press and getting easy buckets with ease! Boykins needs to know when to press and when to play man! There is no excuse for letting LC get 3 on 1 opportunities that will lead to an easy lay in or shot! Russ Avery is a tremendous athlete that boy has arms for days!!!!! & #22 impressed me as well he was quick and scored very efficiently.Charles & Tevin both had decent games. Quan played okay he had 4 or 5 easy lay ups but turned the ball over to much.All in all it was a pretty good game.... Good job to both teams and congrads to Humboldt for toughing it out and getting the win!