Lake Co @ Humboldt

Guest snakedriver

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean Ms Bonita!!!!!! lol!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i just cant ignore you. you talk to much my husband said that i do too. but you keep repeating the same thing yall killed us last year okay tell us something we did not know. that again my friend was last year. but like me i am going for the vikes till the end. i just want to know what you are going to say next year when yall move up . and if you cant find bradford follow the yellow brick road to humboldt and the red road to bradford, you will smell the sweet smell of undefeated in the air.just playin with you , you cant get lost

i just cant ignore you. you talk to much my husband said that i do too. but you keep repeating the same thing yall killed us last year okay tell us something we did not know. that again my friend was last year. but like me i am going for the vikes till the end. i just want to know what you are going to say next year when yall move up . and if you cant find bradford follow the yellow brick road to humboldt and the red road to bradford, you will smell the sweet smell of undefeated in the air.just playin with you , you cant get lost

you right im gone smell undefeated in the air but when i get to the kitchen i will be like WHAT! CUPCAKES!!! NAW....MANASSAS DONT SCHEDULE THEM!!!! LOL!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you right im gone smell undefeated in the air but when i get to the kitchen i will be like WHAT! CUPCAKES!!! NAW....MANASSAS DONT SCHEDULE THEM!!!! LOL!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

good one. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I ask again? Why do they have the big guys bringing the ball down the court? They don't seem to be playing to their strength.

I've first saw Humboldt do that in the jamboree, it's a waste. Since then they didn't do it again until the LC game. Didn't understand it until they posted our small point against there small point, and everyone that knows our small point knows that he can get both forearms above the rim. We did get a few buckets in this area, but we also gave up a few with our big man losing the ball every now and then.

It's a mistake to let our big man bring the ball down - I hope we don't see that again.

I've first saw Humboldt do that in the jamboree, it's a waste. Since then they didn't do it again until the LC game. Didn't understand it until they posted our small point against there small point, and everyone that knows our small point knows that he can get both forearms above the rim. We did get a few buckets in this area, but we also gave up a few with our big man losing the ball every now and then.

It's a mistake to let our big man bring the ball down - I hope we don't see that again.

I remember Charles Taylor bringing the ball down the floor against Trenton in the Christmas tournament..Don't remember him bringing the ball down the floor against Lake Co..All I remember is Quan Cambell,Wade and the guys off the bench!Yall keep saying that your little guys can get their forearms over the rim..The other teams can't run and Humboldt is getting snowbirds..Lake Co had guards that were too quick for Humboldt to get around!Need to teach them how to handle the ball..It was yalll's guards that Lake Co was getting the best of!

Charles or tevin didn't bring the ball down the court against lc. It was Quan and Rashard. But Tevin did have some isolation plays at the top of the key.

Quan and Rashard had a tough time with Carlos and Rafeal.

Charles or tevin didn't bring the ball down the court against lc. It was Quan and Rashard. But Tevin did have some isolation plays at the top of the key.

Quan and Rashard had a tough time with Carlos and Rafeal.

Before the season started, Charles Taylor was rumored to be the starting point but I haven't seen it all season...

Quan and Rashad were having to work that's for sure but when Gordon came in he was considerably quicker than anyone Lake Co. had that I saw...It's a luxury to have a player like that coming off the bench who can play tough defense and almost penetrate at will...

We played LC totally different from anyone we've played all year. Tayor did bring the ball down a couple of time, he also played at the top of the key, just like running the PG position, he and Crayton.

Gordon is a great PG, guess the coach doesn't realize that.

the only problem i see with Gordon is that

he gets wild sometimes under pressure

and makes bad decisions

but other than that

he is a really good guard

and still a very valuable player

probably the best in-your-face defender Humboldt has