Lake Co @ Humboldt

Guest snakedriver

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't matter who has played in what league and those nay-sayers that don't give Humboldt props for winning all their games are flying on a big hate. 14A has been dominant for the latter part of the decade(UC,Humboldt,LC & Peabody) and the Rock guarantees they'll be center stage at the "BORO" in March Madness.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

if ya smellllllllll what 14A is COOKIN" !! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

getcha Popcorn Ready /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Have you forgotten that you play the same teams we play. If we look like Titans - What do you look like. You guys won the tourney in Ill what does that say about the Ill teams. You base your tallent on playing those teams.

Bottom line - you brought your A game and it wasn't good enough.

You guys say the Ill teams were better than Humboldt.

What is it you want to hear?

Tell me and I'll say it, I've tried everthing else, Why don't we just wait till the next match up and see who will get bragging rights then. No then we will be 1-1, dang we have to wait for the next-next match up.

As of today Humboldt is the winner. Can we enjoy it while we have it.

You're replying to Lake Co and I'm assumming bigster,,but this was Legend from Manassas that wrote this post..Do you need to go to conseling with me?Are you losing it?..lol

Doesn't matter who has played in what league and those nay-sayers that don't give Humboldt props for winning all their games are flying on a big hate. 14A has been dominant for the latter part of the decade(UC,Humboldt,LC & Peabody) and the Rock guarantees they'll be center stage at the "BORO" in March Madness.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

if ya smellllllllll what 14A is COOKIN" !! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

getcha Popcorn Ready /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Whatever the rock is cooking you can have it allday and night!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Sure him and vince would give it to you!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Whatever the rock is cooking you can have it allday and night!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Sure him and vince would give it to you!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Naw they using what the rock is smokin!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You're replying to Lake Co and I'm assumming bigster,,but this was Legend from Manassas that wrote this post..Do you need to go to conseling with me?Are you losing it?..lol

On my way bigster, How was it, does it help any.

I haven't been doing this long and I'm hooked.

All jokes, clowing and putting each other down to the side - I really hope we give LC and LC gives us a much better game next time. I expected to see more from both teams and don't believe it was there.

If we see a repeat I guess we'll settle with we are all correct.

Can't help but have fun blogging.

Well i am going out on a limb and saying this bc i don't know how true it is but i'll find out tonight but i heard that charles taylor is suspended for 30 days. no practice no games nothing. so that mean the UC & LC game.

I hope he's not suspended..I'd rather win or lose with him on the floor..Humboldt has players that can take his place..I imagine that Perry..I believe is his name had as many points as Taylor or wasn't much difference..If Humboldt wins without him..going to be..I told you Lake Co wasn't that good..If Lake Co wins..Humboldt is going to say bacause we didn't have Taylor

I hope he's not suspended..I'd rather win or lose with him on the floor..Humboldt has players that can take his place..I imagine that Perry..I believe is his name had as many points as Taylor or wasn't much difference..If Humboldt wins without him..going to be..I told you Lake Co wasn't that good..If Lake Co wins..Humboldt is going to say bacause we didn't have Taylor

Yes i'm with you bigster!I'm going to the game tonight against south fulton and i don't think he'll play....i'll see how long it's for but i hear it is 30 days. but then again idk yet. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Well, that bites....

If this is true, I think I know why but it's probably best that this is handled within the program and isn't blasted all over these boards...

This will hurt Humboldt but this is a very deep team and it shouldn't hurt them until they play LC...It's going to be hard to beat them at their own place without Taylor...Crayton and others will have to step up big time and I think they will...

We'll also have to be careful with UC...The way they like to shoot it and play defense, they can hang with anyone...If Humboldt takes them lightly and looks forward to LC then we might lose then..It all depends on how the team handles this...