c'wood vs summertown

chsballer67

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say that Collinwood may keep it close the 1st quater, they may even be ahead by the half. But unless they have "cross country" distance runners or have 15 kids that can play, summertown will pull it out in the second half. Collinwood just wont be able to keep up with Summertown's pace.

Summertown +9

I will say that Collinwood may keep it close the 1st quater, they may even be ahead by the half. But unless they have "cross country" distance runners or have 15 kids that can play, summertown will pull it out in the second half. Collinwood just wont be able to keep up with Summertown's pace.

Summertown +9

Collinwood goes 9 or 10 deep. They have athletes that can get up and down the court too. It should be a great game. I'll take the Trojans by 8.

By 1? lol you really are retarded arent you? lol

y thank you my young pal u must be a smart man /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> flower power