c'wood vs summertown

chsballer67

That was the worst wide open dunk I have ever seen. I honestly don't even think it was a dunk. I was expecting alot more. He had nobody on his half of the floor. lol Maybe he could get a good powerful dunk down if he would quit goofing off so much in warm ups. It was honestly more like a lay up.

it wasnt as bad as when somebody from Loretto bricked one off the back of the rim when there was nobody around him! but the dunk was weak

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The West boys are playing very well within the sysyem, assists, rebounds, good defence, etc... How many points you score doesn't always say how well you played... They are more concerned with winning games than their own stats... Remember, they play for Collinwood, not Wayne County.

WOW! THAT IS SO TRUE I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE THOUGHT THAT. THERE IS A REASON IT TAKES FIVE PLAYERS. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />