Clay Co. @ Gordonsville

bulldawg23

Dawgs by 15 plus. A few players will not be on the floor which is going to take away a few points and some good D. The Dawgs can pull out a W in this game it just might not be as much of one as last time. i don't think they will show up thinking this is gonna be a walk in the park they know how home court can help a team like Gville.

Why didnt number 14 for Clay not get to play?? And also why did number 5 for the Tigers only come in once for a short period of time?? I dont know if he was sick or made the coach mad or what but he seems to be one of their good players i thought.... But this was a good game, Gville had their chance to win but let it slip..Officiating was terrible both ways i agree, they did horrible.. This would be a good match up for region championship /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Why didnt number 14 for Clay not get to play?? And also why did number 5 for the Tigers only come in once for a short period of time?? I dont know if he was sick or made the coach mad or what but he seems to be one of their good players i thought.... But this was a good game, Gville had their chance to win but let it slip..Officiating was terrible both ways i agree, they did horrible.. This would be a good match up for region championship /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

No 5 for the Tiger is McCaleb boy I think.??? Not sure about playing time - guess the coach was getting what he thought he needed at the time out of the players he had out there.