New Oak Ridge Head Football Coach

SPLITBACK

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's time you faced the truth, whether you like it or not. Just because someone doesn't ask a question where you can hear it, doesn't mean the question wasn't asked at all.

Or, they flat out have thier own agenda, like you do. Tnbreakers wants Gaddis back, he is not too concerned about integrity, so to see him bash a coach for asking him to write a letter does not make your point.

Or, they flat out have thier own agenda, like you do. Tnbreakers wants Gaddis back, he is not too concerned about integrity, so to see him bash a coach for asking him to write a letter does not make your point.

I just heard that it was going to be John Reid anyway-- not Coach Gray.. I just heard this from a High school kid:)

Bladerunner,

I have yet to bash Coach Gray and I could care less who they hire now. Get your facts straight before you post about me. I for one do not have a problem with Gray, just stating a fact to someones post about a requested letter. To your stupid post earlier about did I tell my parents about the letter request shows just how much you know! If you would like it explained a little better for you that would be fine, you can reach me anytime here in Oak Ridge and I will discuss integrity with you. Mark Gulmire /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have no agenda. I don't really care who they hire, but I have a hard time believing that any unproven assistant could be the best coach available. Has our program sunk to such a low level that any of us would be satisfied with that? If an assistant is hired, then I will support him. I don't believe it to be proper to ask a high school player to write a letter to support your cause, however. What player is going to say no? A player should NEVER be placed in that position.

Bladerunner,

I have yet to bash Coach Gray and I could care less who they hire now. Get your facts straight before you post about me. I for one do not have a problem with Gray, just stating a fact to someones post about a requested letter. To your stupid post earlier about did I tell my parents about the letter request shows just how much you know! If you would like it explained a little better for you that would be fine, you can reach me anytime here in Oak Ridge and I will discuss integrity with you. Mark Gulmire /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Are you a student? When did he ask you to write it? Do you want Gaddis here? Are you taking an angry tone with me? am I supposed to know who you are? Should giving your name on here scare me? My name is John Clark, if you want to talk integrity let's leave out Joe Gaddis.. Got it?

I have no agenda. I don't really care who they hire, but I have a hard time believing that any unproven assistant could be the best coach available. Has our program sunk to such a low level that any of us would be satisfied with that? If an assistant is hired, then I will support him. I don't believe it to be proper to ask a high school player to write a letter to support your cause, however. What player is going to say no? A player should NEVER be placed in that position.

Then you will support Ron Gray if he is hired. Then we can agree.

My kids played for OR and I think I might know a little about it!!!! Who cares who you want or I want, it makes no difference! The decision will be made just like always and OR will have a new head coach. Will everybody like that person, heck no! Just get your facts right before you call someone out, i'm sure they are a little foggy! Good luck to you!

Are you a student? When did he ask you to write it? Do you want Gaddis here? Are you taking an angry tone with me? am I supposed to know who you are? Should giving your name on here scare me? My name is John Clark, if you want to talk integrity let's leave out Joe Gaddis.. Got it?

Then you will support Ron Gray if he is hired. Then we can agree.

I will support whomever is hired. My problem with you and your friends is that you are all alike. Your loyalty is blind, and you ALWAYS resort to attacking someone else when you read something on here that is not in agreement that your candidate is the best choice. One more time, I will say that a man needs to get this job on his own merits, and there is no place for the candidate, or his friends, to bash anyone else, in an effort to get the job. In that regard, the three of you are alike. And I will say one more time, that no candidate for this job should enlist the support of current players on the team. That is a common practice for one candidate, and it is ridiculous, and should not be tolerated by the administration of his school. In addition, the candidate to whom I refer, should not bash anyone to the current players on the team. That is also a common practice for one candidate, and should also be disallowed by the administration of his school. I don't know who you are, and I do not care. But I know who you are NOT...we both know that...you are NOT John Clark, and it is wrong for you to say that you are. I happen to know him quite well. It is an injustice to him, for you to get on here and say that you are he.