Will Oak Ridge go after Rankin?

flyingblind

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying not to laugh here.....

Spoke with an Oneida person today that said that TL had been contacted about the OR job, don't know how true, but this person spoke with someone who is a close relative. I have also heard Mark Pemberton's name on the other board. As for Rankin, it would take a lot to get him out of Alcoa I think. The talent from the Middle School is on a conveyor belt and I don't see a drop off for the next 5 to 6 years.

Some have compared Mr. Shadowens to Bobby Petrino. I don't see him leaving this area, and we all know Rankin only goes where he can win Championships for sure, and when the well runs dry he runs away as fast as he can.

Well...he came to SC with SC on a 17 game losing streak. He was 10-0 two of his last 3 years here. He then went to Riverdale. They had done nothing before he got there. I think they were 3-7 the year before he got there. Alcoa is the only program he has not had to rebuild from scratch.