Riverdale

Lost Old Dad

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no reports from scrimmage? I heard we won 4-0 we looked prety good. anyone else have an idea?

Yes it was 4-0, and it was hot outside.I think both teams where a little affected by the heat, because up til now it has not been that hot.I feel like condition wise, we are almost ready.I was glad to see that nobody was cramping up like last year.Coaching staff has prepared them really well this year for the season.Happy about the hustle on defense after this one, but offense didn't have it clicking today.They should have won by 8-0 as bad as McGavock played.Some games the defense will have to step up, and I feel like this year with crowd support, they will do it.So come out and support your warriors.It's a new year.

Looking forward to the scrimmage with Riverdale on Friday. After the poor showing last week after the good showing the week before, Gallatin needs all the practice game speed they can get.

GWAVE, I myself am looking forward to watching the wave again.Do you know if I will be able to purchase any cold drinks at the scrimmage?If not that's cool, I will just pack up some,and bring them with me.Also after we scrimmage, I would like your take on who you think was the better team right now.Warriors or Blaze, since we both played you this pre-season.

64 pages and ya'll have been awfully quiet this week

yeah i made a comment about that the other day no haters of RIVERDALE and no RIVERDALE people hypeing up the season...

I have talked to several SRs and they are very focused and real excited to get the season started. our schedule is somewhat favorable so we should be able to build up some confidence before we get into the meat of the schedule

I have been quiet for a reason. I have promised a couple of folks I will stay off our current coaching staffs back until at least mid season. After that their record will either defend them or I will be a pain in their posteriors.

I am VERY glad our team is ready and eager for the season to start. Like I used to tell alot of other folks though, "Don't sing it, BRING IT!".