Henry County in 2009

the prophet

I cant make it to the Maplewood scrimmage. Will anyone on here that does give a recap? It would be very appreciated!

I won't be able to make it either but I will be gettin the game film and it will be posted on my site later.

If you are truly a Henry County fan why would you post a scrimmage game on your website for anyone to see? Do you not think the coaches and players from Liberty would love to see this? It makes no sense to me. Who in the world would give you a copy of the film to post on your website?

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant make it to the Maplewood scrimmage. Will anyone on here that does give a recap? It would be very appreciated!

I won't be able to make it either but I will be gettin the game film and it will be posted on my site later.

If you are truly a Henry County fan why would you post a scrimmage game on your website for anyone to see? Do you not think the coaches and players from Liberty would love to see this? It makes no sense to me. Who in the world would give you a copy of the film to post on your website?

I'm sure we will swap scrimmage film anyway. We never had a problem with liberty swappin film. I'm only puttin highlights from both teams. But if its that big of a deal I won't put any game film til the season is over.

I'm sure we will swap scrimmage film anyway. We never had a problem with liberty swappin film. I'm only puttin highlights from both teams. But if its that big of a deal I won't put any game film til the season is over.

As a former coach I can tell you that first game opponents do not always swap scrimmage tapes. My advice to you is to NEVER put a game film on any website. Playoff teams and other teams who choose not to swap, will be given an advantage by YOU.

The BIG RED looks as if they could easily walk away with another winning season and regional title. The talent they've got replaces the talent they lost, they just need to step it up in some key positions. DB and WR are two slots that needs special attention. DB have some what been a thorn in our side and I was hoping that this year was the one we would pull that thorn out. According to the scrimmage with Milan, it seems as if it's still there. Any idea of what we need to do to improve there? are we working on other areas and lacking in this one? Does the DB coach need help? Go BIG RED! johnwayne out :roflol:

Any one have an update on the scrimmage at Maplewood?

[Henry Co. looked pretty good today as did the Panthers. Maplewood scored on about the second play they ran then HC pretty much kept them in check. HC scored a couple of times against their first team including nearly a 40 yard field goal! Second teamers played pretty well too. HC did turn it over twice and Maplewood also fumble it away to HC. Maplewood again has a very talented team with good speed and seem to play their usual physical and powerful style. HC is VERY physical on defense especially along the D-Line. All in all...it was a pretty good day for both squads][/b]

I know everybody has other obligations and commitments but there does not seem to be much talk about HC this year compared to last year other than an occasional update on a scrimmage or a practice. It is only 2 weeks before the lights come on. I hope everybody is ready!!