Milan Bulldogs - 2009 Schedule

Bulldog Fan #2

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this on page 3 and thought I would toss it back to the top. Things are way too quiet in Bulldog country for y'all to be as loaded as you are this year. I don't think you are going to be able to fly under the radar by being quiet. What's going on over there? Any injuries? Newcomers making waves?

Come on folks, I'm getting tired of reading about middle and east teams.

I found this on page 3 and thought I would toss it back to the top. Things are way too quiet in Bulldog country for y'all to be as loaded as you are this year. I don't think you are going to be able to fly under the radar by being quiet. What's going on over there? Any injuries? Newcomers making waves?

Come on folks, I'm getting tired of reading about middle and east teams.

I hear there are some key injuries in Milan. On one post stated if the dawgs have any more injuries the season could be long. I don't know if that is true just going from what i read. Hope everone gets healthy soon have a great year! :mrgreen:

Been a long time. Seems like its awful dead around here whats the deal? Haven't got to see the Dawgs yet and won't get to see much this year but it sounds like we ought to have a pretty solid team. As far as season being over due to injuries? That seems a little dramatic, I don't think any are season ending. And as 12yr said this should be a pretty deep team. But I think several DBs were out last week. I don't guess I know much about jcs this year but I would guess we'll need the defensive backfield at full strength....Gonna be good to see football again.

• 1 month later...
Aug. 21st - JCS - Home

Aug. 28th - Huntingdon - Away

Sept. 4th - Westview - Home - 7

Sept. 11th - Humboldt - Home - 0

Sept. 18th - Gibson Co. - Away - 0

Sept. 25th - Trenton - Away - 0

Oct. 2nd - Ripley - Home - 0

Oct. 9th - Open

Oct. 16th - Dyersburg - Home

Oct. 23rd - Covington - Away

Oct. 30th - Crockett Co. - Away

What do you think?

Starters have given up 7 points on Defense in the last 5 games. Finding that groove at the right time. Week 8 & 10 will tell the story for sure.