Oak Hill at Bearden?

Turtle

Austin east will most certainly get there first loss that night, they have not seen anything like Bearden's size, or depth

Like having homecourt advantage will save Bearden's butt..... Its all about making money, right? I mean, where does the money from the concessions go from the Rocky Top league? Come on now, the game should've been moved to make ends meet and to also try to get the homecourt advantage at a bigger gym.

The PuppieHouse better be ready for them Roadrunners that's the only thing I got to say...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Austin east will most certainly get there first loss that night, they have not seen anything like Bearden's size, or depth

Hahaha, you must not know anything about AE do you? They have the size to compete with Bearden.. What's going to win the game for AE is the guards... AE has better guards then Bearden.. So it takes the guards to get the ball to the post, right or wrong? Therefore, if Bearden can't get the ball to the post AE wins by double digits.. If they get the ball to the post, AE wins by single digits...

I just brought my ticket to the Oak Hill game, the ticket guy, said they're just selling 2, 000 tickets to the game and you must have your ticket before getting to the gym.. They're not going to sell tickets at the door.. He also added, tickets are going fast....

Oak Hill played nashville christian academy last year and played 2 games at freedom hall in johnson city.

Liberty Tech played Oak Hill January 2007.

Oak Hill played nashville christian academy last year and played 2 games at freedom hall in johnson city.

Liberty Tech played Oak Hill January 2007.

A good question came up yesterday...

If Oak Hill has fans that's travel with the team, will they be able to get tickets at the door?

Also, Bearden better be ready for #42 Baye Moussa Keita he's 6'11", #44 Chris Brown he's 6'10, #31 Keith ???Tiny??? Gallon he's 6'9 Man, its going to be a DUNK FEST tomorrow, I'm ready for this game.. LOL

Someone is going to get dunked on and shook I feel it..

so when the Roadrunners come into the PuppieHouse and get beat, I will make sure to have a clean plate waiting for you to eat your own CROW!!!!

The money that is made from the concessions at the Rocky Top League goes to the Bearden Booster club. That money is used to pay for the Summer Camps that the team go to. WHAT WHAT!!!!

Part of it should go to pay the Rocky Top coaches......or at least get them some high quality H2O during the games /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Regardless of the outcome of the game, (which I hope the Bulldogs win) the atmosphere in the gym tommorow night will be electric. Win or Lose, to be able to get Oak Hill to travel to your place, you know you have a good program. Bearden, nor any team in East TN have or will face the type of team Oak Hill will bring to the gym tommorow night. The exposure that the Bulldog team will get from this will be HUGE!!! If they are able to pull off the upset, they should no doubtably jump into the top 25 in the nation. The only game that they have lost this year was against an excellent Miller Grove team. Miller Grove should be competing for a State Title in GA this year. Bearden had a 5 point lead going into the 4th quater of that game, only to shoot dreadfully in the 4th quater....BTW, no other team in Knoxville would be able to get within 10 points of them....they are that good. With that said, tommorow nights game should be one for the ages in East Tennessee. Best of luck to both teams and safe travels to Oak Hill players and fans.

Part of it should go to pay the Rocky Top coaches......or at least get them some high quality H2O during the games /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Especially to the Coach of HT GROUP /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Regardless of the outcome of the game, (which I hope the Bulldogs win) the atmosphere in the gym tommorow night will be electric. Win or Lose, to be able to get Oak Hill to travel to your place, you know you have a good program. Bearden, nor any team in East TN have or will face the type of team Oak Hill will bring to the gym tommorow night. The exposure that the Bulldog team will get from this will be HUGE!!! If they are able to pull off the upset, they should no doubtably jump into the top 25 in the nation. The only game that they have lost this year was against an excellent Miller Grove team. Miller Grove should be competing for a State Title in GA this year. Bearden had a 5 point lead going into the 4th quater of that game, only to shoot dreadfully in the 4th quater....BTW, no other team in Knoxville would be able to get within 10 points of them....they are that good. With that said, tommorow nights game should be one for the ages in East Tennessee. Best of luck to both teams and safe travels to Oak Hill players and fans.

Especially to the Coach of HT GROUP /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ABSOLUTELY HT rules everybody else drools!

I can't wait until tomorrow. I'm missing the Irish's biggest rival to watch the Dawgs. I hope the striped shirts aren't a factor. Wonder who will get the game?

I hope that Bearden lays an East Tennessee butt whipping on Oak Hill Academy tomorrow night! Jenkins, Simpson, Parker, Campbell, and Craig are fine young men. I have seen them play this season, and I am impressed with the character of the players. If the bulldogs are going to pull of an upset for the ages Jenkins will have to play like the division 1 talent that he is. This kid takes a lot of criticism for his work ethic and who his father is. I would love nothing more than to see him come out guns blazing tomorrow night. Perhaps the best story on the Bearden squad is Demonte Simpson. I have heard from several people that this kid has grown up under extremely difficult circumstances. He has been sustained by basketball and his relationship with the coaching staff at BHS. This is the type of kid that every Tennessean in the Bearden High gym should be rooting for tomorrow night! It is about time that we show the rest of the country that Tennessee is about more than football! I believe that it will happen tomorrow night! Go Dawgs!